ORIGINS gum balls

No Image

3.3

on 4/18/2008 1:28:00 PM

I never have bought the box of these but my fiance and I buy one each time we are at the counter. I love them! They are a strong peppermint flavor which clears up your nose and I think they taste great.

i prefer the mints to the gum but would still buy these again. i chew the gum to help with tummy-aches.

on 12/11/2006 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like these since they taste a little different than your typical mint or cinnamon gum. The herbal taste is nice. So is the packaging. great to have stored in your purse. Still, I took off some points due to the high cost.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got these as a gift from my roommate, who thinks I need to relax :)

They are very aromatic and minty with a soft, lightly powdered exterior. I liked them quite a bit, but once the novelty wore off, I realized that some altoids or a couple sticks of strong gum (extra and orbit) had the same head-clearing effect.

Origins counters and stores normally have a machine where you can sample one for a quarter. I would recommend trying that out before you commit, as these are comparatively expensive and, in my humble opinion, no more effective than mass-market gums. Also, some people dislike the flavor or texture.

on 5/17/2005 7:24:00 AM

This seems to be an unpopular opinion, but I love these gum balls. I buy the little bottles, which I think are about $4. It's the perfect size to keep in my purse. I will admit they are over-priced, but I love the taste as well as the fact that they aren't too sweet or too hard.

on 3/25/2005 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Is Origins serious? I guess they figure people will try these once. A nice, mouthwash mixed with herbs taste. Very strong-fixes breath, but the gum turns hard and rubbery after two minutes. Spare me.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought some for my friends and then for myself. While I liked the taste, the gum turned rubbery after a while. Ooops.

on 12/16/2004 1:56:00 PM

With peppermint, basil, and eucalyptous these Peace of Mind gumballs are not the least bit tasty. However, they do wonders for my sinuses. When I am feeling plugged up chewing one of these really helps. The gumballs do freshen breath as well. Caution: don't chew one of these on an empty stomache.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

yes, i caved and bought one of these gumballs out of the machine at the store - great marketing idea. my hats off to the person at lauder who thought of that. but uggghh! these are the worst! i had to spit mine out after about 30 seconds (i really tried.....), which was super-pretty and lady-like. maybe that marketing genius should have talked to someone in product development to make these things taste better.

on 10/12/2004 2:31:00 AM

These taste pretty good at first but leave a nasty aftertaste that makes your breath worse. I agree that they are very gimmicky...they don't calm you down or make you less stressed lol They're kinda spendy too...I probably wouldn't buy again but I don't regret buying them to try :)