Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

a month ago

This deodorant has a very eucalyptus smell to it which can be very refreshing, but a little medicinal? Overall I don't mind the smell at all, it's just not as flowery or fruity as many women's deodorants are. This formula has baking powder in it and I found this didn't have any negative side affects for me. I found that it worked just as good if not better than my Nivea deodorant which I also had on hand. It's not an antiperspirant, but I didn't notice any difference in sweating. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this worked! I would highly recommend it. I think next time I will try one of the other deodorants they have just to try a different scent.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age25-29