Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

2 months ago

Love this lipstick! It is soooo smooth, matte (yet hydrating) and just the perfect nude shade for my NC20 skintone. When I first swatched it on my arm, it looked very warm, but once it’s on the lips, it definitely has some mauve and looks way different. I find it to be similar to Mac Modesty but warmer. Staying power is actually not bad! Better than some high end ones I’ve tried. The packaging is very flimsy, but it really doesn’t bother me especially for the price I paid -1$ us-! Will keep repurchasing this one! Hoping it will ever get discontinued.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age36-43