Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

a month ago

I was getting a little discouraged with Cirque Colors because I did a small haul to try them out and so far I didn't enjoy any of the polishes I used (Storm King and Midnight Cowboy). Succulent Garden, though? I'm loving this polish. Finally! This goes on opaque in two coats, and matches the picture on the Cirque Colors website. It's a medium green base with a gorgeous red shimmer running through it. This formula was thicker than Storm King and Midnight Cowboy, so I didn't have any trouble with it being too runny. It applied neatly and had a moderate dry down time. This had a rougher texture to it when it dried down, so it needed two thin layers of a top coat. After that it was smoothe and wore very nicely. After four days I still didn't notice any chipping by my nail bed or tips. This removes easily with polish remover as well, and did not stain. This was a fantastic formula and a stunning color. Based on my prior experience with Storm King and Midnight Cowboy, I was not initially impressed with Cirque Colors. Succulent Garden has made me rethink my earlier opinion, though. It looks like the formula might be inconsistent across the shades. So if you're interested in specific shades I would recommend checking out their individual reviews. Now I'm looking forward to trying the rest of My Cirque Colors haul out. I was little worried after the first two shades I tried were duds for me. But Succulent Garden was a real winner here!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43