4.7

price range

Reviews

from

14 days ago

I bought No1 True Neutrals and I have to say this is a very well thought out palette. You get an ivory beige highlighter - or all over shade, why not - a warm brown crease and a deep brown deepening shade. All three are essentials to pretty much every look, matte and super pigmented - couldn't be more pleased! Out of the other three shades Tequila Nyte is a metallic warm bronze with excellent payoff and then you also get two lighter satins; a warm beige and a beigey pink that are more subtle for daytime looks. The color story could be a version of Pat McGrath's Brobze Ambition for cooler skintones. I didn't love all six shades in the other palettes but this one caught me eye right away. It's the first Fenty product I bought on the spot too. The white plastic packaging looks a bit tacky to me but it's very sturdy and closes safely. Above all great quality. I bought this along with Natasha Denona's Mini Glam and True Neutrals feels so much more buttery! Definitely worth a try.

About reviewer (950 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

a month ago

I absolutely love these! I got the cool neutrals palette first and then acquired the smoky and true neutrals because I was so impressed with the quality. The shadows themselves are pigmented, buttery, luxurious and apply with little to no fall out depending on the shade. Like the entire Fenty line the price is excellent considering the quality. I love the packaging is small but the pans are normal size. And the being able to attach them is super cute. So are the names.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

a month ago

If you love travel-sized palettes, these might be the best ones out there. Not only is the price right, but you can easily get two palettes and snap them together, thus creating your very own color story. I find it to be very convenient for both storing and choosing only those colors that you will get the most use out of. I got palettes 3 & 4; some shades did not look great swatches, but! Once you apply them to your lids, they instantly turn into a smooth cloud of color that you can build on. While pigmentation won't strike you right away, you can quickly get there by adding more product. And no, it won't look chalky. I personally like this approach, similarly to the brand's bronzers that can be built up in coverage, these shadows are a pleasure to work with. For unedited swatches, application tips and more check out my in-depth review here (https://www.nayatilly.com/single-post/2020/01/09/Fenty-Beauty-Snap-Shadows-Mix-Match-Eyeshadow-Palettes-Review). Hope it helps! xx

About reviewer (547 reviews)

Age25-29