4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 days ago

Expensive but worth the money Tinted cream lookalike Matt skin finished Easy to apply Loving it!!!!!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairOther

EyesBrown

a month ago

Regardless of your gender, this is a very nice product. This is new foundation by Chanel, though it’s sheer enough to be considered a tinted moisturizer. It comes in a very chic, keep-on-display matte, black bottle with a pump that seems to dispense the perfect single blob to do the whole face. It’s expensive, it’s Chanel. $65.00. I’m wearing No. 30, medium light, on my light medium-olive skin. It comes in 8 shades. The finish is skin-like, and collects in my dry bits far less than most. It’s mostly a matte finish, but has a touch of sheen to keep it from being too mask-like. I like the SPF 25-it does not break me out. The Chanel website does not indicate the ingredients. I use my beloved Eco-Tools oval foundation brush. Plays well with Cle De Peau ochre concealer. This is aimed at men-I’m a woman, and this ticked most of the boxes for me. This is a better foundation than we’ve seen from Chanel in a while.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age44-55