Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

3 months ago

Back in the late '90s, Tommy Hilfiger created a makeup and skincare line. I had tried some of he products from the makeup line and I had thought they were pretty decent. I had always wanted to try some of the skincare products, so when I spotted this on eBay I jumped on it. This was actually a pretty good, basic gel cleanser. It foamed up nicely. It never felt drying. And it wiped every bit of dirt and makeup on my face. My only complaint is it's in a tube, and when I leave tubes in the shower, they tend to get water in the cap, and can sometimes water down the product. Thankfully, there wasn't much watering down till the very end, but it's still a PITA when every time you open the tube water comes out of the cap.

About reviewer (462 reviews)

Age36-43