Tweezerman ILash (Eye Lash) Comb

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.8

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this tool! Don’t think I can be without anymore. This will make your lashes look fluttery and soft and more natural.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Expensive but worth it - and kinda harder to find these days. I had a terrific stainless steel (non folding) eyelash comb but I lost it. (DRAT!) Tweezerman's folding version is almost as good - and it does FOLD for travel which is nice.

Gotta have a lash comb (be careful) if you are a mascara user!

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This was included when I purchased my Tweezerman eyelash curler, which was pretty cool. I'm suprised I'm using this everyday becuase I thought I might stab my eyelid or something, but practice makes perfect and this one is better than most of the chunky, plastic ones out there. Many of them stick your wet eyelashes together but this one divides them. Also makes applying almond oil to my eyelashes easier when I condition them at night. Will repurchase!! :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

If I had to pick between this and not eating for a week I'd pick this metal lash comb, it's that great! I had my first one (the original white one) from ages thirteen up until a few months ago when I lost mine during moving, which by my experience means that this eyelash comb will last you forever. It might be a bit pricey but honestly how much are you paying for spoolies you can only use once and don't even work that well? If you've bought five packs of spoolies at sallys you've already spent the cost of this eyelash comb.

This is what's used to separate lashes for mascara ads, so if you want that false lashes look better get this!

The only probable issue I see with this is how sharp it is, though it shouldn't be a concern if you're using it correctly. The way I use this is by putting this at the base of my eyelashes and going up with it. The only way I can see this being a hazard if someone were to use this to go down towards their eyelid not away from it.

Cleaning it is easy enough. I use a makeup remover wipe to clean it after every use and soak it in a makeup brush cleaning solution and rinse off every Sunday. Just be careful when cleaning it so you don't pull the teeth out and to be extra cautious in regards to what liquids you're using to clean it so it doesn't rust.

Best money I've ever spent, tweezerman doesn't play around.

The best eyelash comb on the market for super fluttery lashes. When I lost this comb, I made the mistake of buying the Real Techniques brow and lash comb and it was nowhere near as good as the metal comb's spikes were not close enough together and did not separate my lashes well enough. Sometimes, you might want to have mascara only at the base of your lashes near the inner corner of your eye and this does a better job of thinning it out.

I can find not fault with this apart from saying that the translucent plastic makes it easy to lose in a makeup bag and a bright colour would make it easier to find and that an even more tightly spaced comb version would be good for those who want to remove mascara from lashes where you only want the mascara on the base of the lash and don't want to use two different types of mascara wands for the job.

I will not go without this comb period! One of the best I have ever used. It's so easy and makes my lashes look nice and clump free. This is a gem of a tool:) So Recommended!

oh my god I love this thing. It's insane just how well it works on combing through and separating my lashes. I'm floored. Cleaning is a bit of a pain though, because running it under hot water to get the mascara doesn't always get it all off, so I just soak the teeth in hydrogen peroxide and water for a bit. COMPLETELY WORTH IT THOUGH FOR HOW WELL IT WORKS.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I would re-purchase again, but I sincerely hope I don't have to, as it was $11 at my local beauty supply store! That said, this renders all of my plastic combs useless. It does what it is supposed to do - separates every lash. Of course it is very sharp (otherwise it wouldn't do the job), so use with care. What else can I say? If you hate clumps, get thee to Sally's and pick this up!

Awesome little thing - I use it all the time to remove clumps in my mascara straight after I apply it. Quite a few of the teeth have fallen out of mine, but when it breaks properly I'll definitely replace it. It's well designed, as it folds away to protect the teeth as far as possible when it's not in use. I've had plastic ones in the past which weren't a patch on this. This is probably one of the best things I've bought on the basis of MUA recommendations. Go get one!

This thing is just plain awesome. It's the best eyelash comb I've ever used. The ends are very sharp so it's very easy to seperate the lashes and remove clumps. If I use this in between every layer of mascara my lashes come out all feathery looking, very pretty. I also like how you can fold it so you can protect the comb (and protect other things from the comb). You just have to be careful not to poke your eye out, but I guess that goes for any eyelash comb. This thing is very convenient and worth every penny. I highly recommend it.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools