Tweezerman ILash (Eye Lash) Comb

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.9

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

After reading a few reviews and breaking a few plastic-toothed lash combs, I bought this one at the beauty supply store and it has been a lifesaver! I typically don't have an issue with clumpy mascara on my upper lashes but I almost always end up with clumps or hairs stuck together on my lower lashes. Now I can comb from under my lower lashes and get perfectly defined eyelashes in a flash! The metal pins on the comb are extremely tapered--they aren't sharp but they will poke you and it will hurt so make sure you're paying close attention when you get this thing close to your eyes. It is rigid so I didn't like using it for an eyebrow comb as my brows are not too coarse but it is GREAT for eyelashes! It also folds to protect the pins in the comb but I have heard of people accidentally breaking it off. I store mine in a cup with my makeup pencils and I haven't had a problem with it breaking so far and I have had it for a year. This is an awesome tool to have in your beauty arsenal and I recommend it to anyone who wears mascara or wants to maintain their unruly eyebrows! It is inexpensive to purchase, mine was about $11 and it will last indefinitely (if you don't smash it or try to break it, obviously that will affect the longevity). I will definitely be repurchasing and giving some as gifts!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I could replace almost any cosmetic or make up brush that I own but I never want to be without this metal lash comb. I use it every single day after each coat of mascara. Every once in awhile I have thought I lost this and feel panic. Nothing else I have ever used separates my lashes so perfectly. I need to buy a back up. I honestly never want to be without this comb.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Haven't written a review in years, but this really is amazing! Bought on a whim, but this thing is truly wonderful. Will make crappy mascara better, which is great since I still haven't found my HG mascara. VERY sharp, but truly remarkable. Haven't tried to clean with rubbing alcohol as recommended, been using my mascara remover which is still having trouble getting some mascara between the teeth, it's so fine. Expensive but worth it. Love it!

This is a must have item if you wear any type of mascara! It de clumps lashes super quickly and leaves them clean looking (not gunky). In combination with my "They're Real" mascara, I get asked all the time if I'm wearing falsies!

Great lash comb, extremely well made. If I lost this one I would definitely repurchase.

Buy It!!! Way, way better than plastic. Only complaints - wish they offered longer combs as well as the regular size.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I've had mine for so long I can't remember. Hands down the best de-clump-inator on the market. The plastic ones are completely useless compared to this gem.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Ok, Latisse girls can skip my review you've got the help you needed. I will speak to those unlucky few who r like me either supersensitive to most products eyes, have light-colored eyes or just afraid to bring anything so chemically infested near their preciuos mirrors of soul.
BUT I do want my eyelashes to be long, fluffy and defined. I was always wondering how it was possible to create such a naturally separated look on anybodies lushes.
My search is over. This tiny comb with needle like bristles does it all - distributes mascara along the lash evenly (no clumps or spidery look), separates it so you get that falsies (not cheap fake eyelashes but astonishinly beautiful) look and for me it helps to curl my eyelashes a bit (I still use an eyelash curler but i believe it helps to define it more).

I use it with both a primer and a mascara of my choice (I m actually revisiting some of the old ones that I used to dislike for clumping but now I ve got the solution!). I wouln't recommend this tool with a particilar type of mascara - fiber lenthening one (I believe Anna Sui Long Lash). It will strip the fibers of the lashes hence diminishing the effect. The only complain or advice I ve got is that you need to clean the brush after each use (sometimes after each eye if you r doing more than 2 layers). I use soft kids tooth brush (it has a perfect size and bristles are soft and more delicate) and just a bit of alcohol (for waterproof Mascara) or just water (don't forget to rinse off the alcohol afterwards though). Otherwise it will get clumped between the needles and won'tbe as effective (you will see it for yourself)
I love how it helps Lancome Hypnose Drama achieve the fullest effect. I think paired together they r unbeatable combo. My droopy white sparse lashes touch my brows when I use this.
I keeps experimenting with my old mascaras that I tossed and find that that's what I was missing in my mascara routine before. I know it adds an extra 2-3 min to my mu but it is the most dramatic difference (I d even skip my bronzer or lipgloss for that). in Canada it's available in London drugs (Walmart and Shoppers don't carry it). The price is $10 CAN but so woth it. I am thinking of buyin the 2nd one for my bag when I m on the go.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Have been using this for years.....my mascara secret! Declumps any formula easily. Being metal, you have to be careful near the eye, but end results are worth it!

This is a great little device - don't even bother with plastic ones. I paid $20AUD for mine, but I still think it's worth it.
One question to those who use this though . . . how do you clean it? Just with eye makeup remover??

Popular Misc Beauty Tools