Tweezerman ILash (Eye Lash) Comb

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

4.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't like it at all.
I only buy clump free mascaras and was using it rarely when something got wrong. I have short lashes and when I have issues those issues are usually happening with the bottom lashes. It's very difficult to use this comb on my very curved bottom lashes without touching the under eye skin. This stuff is painful!
I also tried to used it to brush my eyebrows - disaster and pain! I'm a careful person but there is no way I can go through my eyebrows without touching the skin. I had it for a year and finally tossing it.
Maybe it works on upper lashes and makes clumpy mascara look better, but I don't buy clumpy mascaras and this product is useless to me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the pink one. It's really good at separating lashes but the plastic handle feels kind of flimsy, I would have preferred if it was made out of metal.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I order these in batches from Ulta or Amazon. This is BAR NONE the best eyelash comb on the market! Once you get comfortable with the idea of a metal lash comb (though what is there to stress about really, given all the tools/implements we already put near the eyes), you will never use anything else. The metal teeth separate lashes even under the toughest conditions. They also clean easily, though be careful not to soak the comb or pull at the teeth too much, as doing either will loosen the glue and the teeth will come out. The folding case means no cap to lose. I keep one in every makeup bag as well as some in my main stash.

If you have a hard time finding it, it also goes by Tweezerman iLash Comb.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Expensive but worth it - and kinda harder to find these days. I had a terrific stainless steel (non folding) eyelash comb but I lost it. (DRAT!) Tweezerman's folding version is almost as good - and it does FOLD for travel which is nice.

Gotta have a lash comb (be careful) if you are a mascara user!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my second Folding iLash Comb. My first one lasted roughly a decade. Only after repeat cleansing did a couple of the metal teeth eventually fall out.

Anyways, I don't know about you, but I really despise eyelash clumps. This fixes that, and is really handy when layering mascara between coats to keep things defined/clean-looking.

It's really a great tool, especially for the price-point ($12).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Bought mine at London Drugs in Vancouver in 1998. Still using the same pair. Disinfect with isocol (any pure alcohol) - rinse with water and dry for 10 seconds with a hairdryer. You'll never need anything else.

Audrey Hepburn's make-up artist used to separate every single one of her eyelashes with a pin... three coats took nearly 30 minutes.

This takes 10 seconds Worth every dollar, even if I'd paid $200 for them!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

After reading a few reviews and breaking a few plastic-toothed lash combs, I bought this one at the beauty supply store and it has been a lifesaver! I typically don't have an issue with clumpy mascara on my upper lashes but I almost always end up with clumps or hairs stuck together on my lower lashes. Now I can comb from under my lower lashes and get perfectly defined eyelashes in a flash! The metal pins on the comb are extremely tapered--they aren't sharp but they will poke you and it will hurt so make sure you're paying close attention when you get this thing close to your eyes. It is rigid so I didn't like using it for an eyebrow comb as my brows are not too coarse but it is GREAT for eyelashes! It also folds to protect the pins in the comb but I have heard of people accidentally breaking it off. I store mine in a cup with my makeup pencils and I haven't had a problem with it breaking so far and I have had it for a year. This is an awesome tool to have in your beauty arsenal and I recommend it to anyone who wears mascara or wants to maintain their unruly eyebrows! It is inexpensive to purchase, mine was about $11 and it will last indefinitely (if you don't smash it or try to break it, obviously that will affect the longevity). I will definitely be repurchasing and giving some as gifts!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this to comb out my eyebrow hairs and aid in trimming them. I have had it for over a year now and it has worked great! I would repurchase if lost or damaged.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If you wear mascara, and I assume you do, you need this product. I also assume you may already own a few lash separating tools...perhaps some old mascara brushes you've cleaned out, some combs...(this is makeupalley, and I'm fairly presumptuous.) however, this is the one product that will give you the defined lashes, even if its $10 price tag is a bit higher than the average bear's. Or lash comb's.

The...needles? (I literally do not know how else to define them,) are SO SHARP--more than that, however, tweezerman has placed them closer together and used more of them to make this comb nearly identical to using an actual sewing needle to separate your lashes, which is what they do on the sets of mascara ads.

Yes, you read that correctly. Needles. Be VERY CAREFUL with this tool. Tweezerman is no joke (I also presume you've used the tweezers, right?) and their products are sharp. The lash comb also takes some maintenance. Careful maintenance, or it will rust or you will pull some "needles" out.

Use it and maintain it properly, however, and ye shall have wonderfully defined lashes anytime you need.

I will not go without this comb period! One of the best I have ever used. It's so easy and makes my lashes look nice and clump free. This is a gem of a tool:) So Recommended!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools