Tweezerman ILash (Eye Lash) Comb

Filtered by hair type : Straight

4.8

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Mine is not the longer black folding version in the stock photo. It's clear plastic or lucite handle but it is tweezerman. Im positive the tines are the same - they are like sharp pins. The reason for the four star rating is because the tines of this comb are so sharp that I wasn't comfortable using it. Of course, the few times I did use it, i kept my eyes closed, but still. I have another normal metal eyelash comb with brush bristles at the other side -- somehow it seems more user friendly. (I still close my eyes to be safe when I drag it through my lashes. When i bought the tweezerman, my mom expressed an interest, so I eventually gave it to her with the caution pls be very careful.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Haven't written a review in years, but this really is amazing! Bought on a whim, but this thing is truly wonderful. Will make crappy mascara better, which is great since I still haven't found my HG mascara. VERY sharp, but truly remarkable. Haven't tried to clean with rubbing alcohol as recommended, been using my mascara remover which is still having trouble getting some mascara between the teeth, it's so fine. Expensive but worth it. Love it!

The best eyelash comb on the market for super fluttery lashes. When I lost this comb, I made the mistake of buying the Real Techniques brow and lash comb and it was nowhere near as good as the metal comb's spikes were not close enough together and did not separate my lashes well enough. Sometimes, you might want to have mascara only at the base of your lashes near the inner corner of your eye and this does a better job of thinning it out.

I can find not fault with this apart from saying that the translucent plastic makes it easy to lose in a makeup bag and a bright colour would make it easier to find and that an even more tightly spaced comb version would be good for those who want to remove mascara from lashes where you only want the mascara on the base of the lash and don't want to use two different types of mascara wands for the job.

Great eyelash comb!
A necessity for mascara.

This is a must have item if you wear any type of mascara! It de clumps lashes super quickly and leaves them clean looking (not gunky). In combination with my "They're Real" mascara, I get asked all the time if I'm wearing falsies!

Was lucky to get this on clearance for 2$, and picked it up out of curiosity. It is amazing! Can really save your lashes from a bad mascara that is clumping them together. The prongs are SHARP but so effective. Love it , durable, works very well and gives a fluffy lash. I recommend

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I wish I knew about this earlier! This is a great tool for getting rid of clumps and lashes which have tuck together. It makes lashes look thicker as each individual lash is separated giving the illusion of more lashes. Make sure you use this quickly after applying your mascara as it is easier to do while the mascara is still in the process of drying. If you try when the mascara is dry you may find it more difficult and a few lashes could come out.

After reading all the great reviews on MUA, i decided to purchase one for myself. It just came in the mail and let me tell you.. This lash comb is amazing!! My eyelashes look perfect! The ends of the comp are a little sharp so you have to be very careful not to poke yourself in the eye. This is now my HG.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

After years of using those flimsy plastic lash combs, I finally purchased this metal lash comb and I'm mad at myself for going so long without it! This is a truly essential tool for anyone who wants defined lashes and hates clumps. I use this after my mascara has dried (I use CoverGirl Lash Blast) and gently comb through my upper and lower lashes a few times. Just a warning: be very careful not to poke yourself in the eye with the metal teeth! I poked myself in the eye a few times when I first starting using this lash comb and it really hurt. But as long as you're careful, you'll be fine and the results are definitely worth the extra care and time!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

The best eyelash comb ever! But be carefull when using it, this baby is SHARP!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools