Tweezerman ILash (Eye Lash) Comb

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.7

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this tool! Don’t think I can be without anymore. This will make your lashes look fluttery and soft and more natural.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Mine is not the longer black folding version in the stock photo. It's clear plastic or lucite handle but it is tweezerman. Im positive the tines are the same - they are like sharp pins. The reason for the four star rating is because the tines of this comb are so sharp that I wasn't comfortable using it. Of course, the few times I did use it, i kept my eyes closed, but still. I have another normal metal eyelash comb with brush bristles at the other side -- somehow it seems more user friendly. (I still close my eyes to be safe when I drag it through my lashes. When i bought the tweezerman, my mom expressed an interest, so I eventually gave it to her with the caution pls be very careful.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I order these in batches from Ulta or Amazon. This is BAR NONE the best eyelash comb on the market! Once you get comfortable with the idea of a metal lash comb (though what is there to stress about really, given all the tools/implements we already put near the eyes), you will never use anything else. The metal teeth separate lashes even under the toughest conditions. They also clean easily, though be careful not to soak the comb or pull at the teeth too much, as doing either will loosen the glue and the teeth will come out. The folding case means no cap to lose. I keep one in every makeup bag as well as some in my main stash.

If you have a hard time finding it, it also goes by Tweezerman iLash Comb.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This eyelash comb is the Bomb! It separates the lashes better than anything I've ever tried. Plastic lash combs never did the trick and I would always end up using a pin. But BE CAREFUL with this as it is basically a row of pins. Very sharp but safer and faster than using a a pin. It is also easy to remove the row of pins from the plastic and clean out. I use hot water or rubbing alcohol as needed.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If you wear mascara, and I assume you do, you need this product. I also assume you may already own a few lash separating tools...perhaps some old mascara brushes you've cleaned out, some combs...(this is makeupalley, and I'm fairly presumptuous.) however, this is the one product that will give you the defined lashes, even if its $10 price tag is a bit higher than the average bear's. Or lash comb's.

The...needles? (I literally do not know how else to define them,) are SO SHARP--more than that, however, tweezerman has placed them closer together and used more of them to make this comb nearly identical to using an actual sewing needle to separate your lashes, which is what they do on the sets of mascara ads.

Yes, you read that correctly. Needles. Be VERY CAREFUL with this tool. Tweezerman is no joke (I also presume you've used the tweezers, right?) and their products are sharp. The lash comb also takes some maintenance. Careful maintenance, or it will rust or you will pull some "needles" out.

Use it and maintain it properly, however, and ye shall have wonderfully defined lashes anytime you need.

The best eyelash comb on the market for super fluttery lashes. When I lost this comb, I made the mistake of buying the Real Techniques brow and lash comb and it was nowhere near as good as the metal comb's spikes were not close enough together and did not separate my lashes well enough. Sometimes, you might want to have mascara only at the base of your lashes near the inner corner of your eye and this does a better job of thinning it out.

I can find not fault with this apart from saying that the translucent plastic makes it easy to lose in a makeup bag and a bright colour would make it easier to find and that an even more tightly spaced comb version would be good for those who want to remove mascara from lashes where you only want the mascara on the base of the lash and don't want to use two different types of mascara wands for the job.

I will not go without this comb period! One of the best I have ever used. It's so easy and makes my lashes look nice and clump free. This is a gem of a tool:) So Recommended!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This should be one of a girls' bestfriend. I saw it in a beauty store and without any doubts or 2nd thoughts on the price, i just got em and in love already. I saw the review from wayne goss and ive always been looking for this sort of comb. Not the same as his (obviously) but still great. Now i will never have to worry about clumping and i can get any type of mascaras.
Also what i saw is that this somewhat curla/voluminize my lash after its coated.
Definitely repurchase :D

This is a must have item if you wear any type of mascara! It de clumps lashes super quickly and leaves them clean looking (not gunky). In combination with my "They're Real" mascara, I get asked all the time if I'm wearing falsies!

Was lucky to get this on clearance for 2$, and picked it up out of curiosity. It is amazing! Can really save your lashes from a bad mascara that is clumping them together. The prongs are SHARP but so effective. Love it , durable, works very well and gives a fluffy lash. I recommend

Popular Misc Beauty Tools