Tweezerman Metal Eye Lash Comb

4.7

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I order these in batches from Ulta or Amazon. This is BAR NONE the best eyelash comb on the market! Once you get comfortable with the idea of a metal lash comb (though what is there to stress about really, given all the tools/implements we already put near the eyes), you will never use anything else. The metal teeth separate lashes even under the toughest conditions. They also clean easily, though be careful not to soak the comb or pull at the teeth too much, as doing either will loosen the glue and the teeth will come out. The folding case means no cap to lose. I keep one in every makeup bag as well as some in my main stash.

If you have a hard time finding it, it also goes by Tweezerman iLash Comb.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Expensive but worth it - and kinda harder to find these days. I had a terrific stainless steel (non folding) eyelash comb but I lost it. (DRAT!) Tweezerman's folding version is almost as good - and it does FOLD for travel which is nice.

Gotta have a lash comb (be careful) if you are a mascara user!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Bought mine at London Drugs in Vancouver in 1998. Still using the same pair. Disinfect with isocol (any pure alcohol) - rinse with water and dry for 10 seconds with a hairdryer. You'll never need anything else.

Audrey Hepburn's make-up artist used to separate every single one of her eyelashes with a pin... three coats took nearly 30 minutes.

This takes 10 seconds Worth every dollar, even if I'd paid $200 for them!

I love this comb! Without it my eyelashes are clumpy and horrible-it's my saviour! So I have had the comb for about 7 months now, which is the longest an eyelash comb has ever lasted for me! I'm never going back: when I think of all the years I used a horrible plastic comb that came in a set that I had to replace every fortnight. It's a fantastic investment and I'm so glad I found it!

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This eyelash comb is the Bomb! It separates the lashes better than anything I've ever tried. Plastic lash combs never did the trick and I would always end up using a pin. But BE CAREFUL with this as it is basically a row of pins. Very sharp but safer and faster than using a a pin. It is also easy to remove the row of pins from the plastic and clean out. I use hot water or rubbing alcohol as needed.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

After reading a few reviews and breaking a few plastic-toothed lash combs, I bought this one at the beauty supply store and it has been a lifesaver! I typically don't have an issue with clumpy mascara on my upper lashes but I almost always end up with clumps or hairs stuck together on my lower lashes. Now I can comb from under my lower lashes and get perfectly defined eyelashes in a flash! The metal pins on the comb are extremely tapered--they aren't sharp but they will poke you and it will hurt so make sure you're paying close attention when you get this thing close to your eyes. It is rigid so I didn't like using it for an eyebrow comb as my brows are not too coarse but it is GREAT for eyelashes! It also folds to protect the pins in the comb but I have heard of people accidentally breaking it off. I store mine in a cup with my makeup pencils and I haven't had a problem with it breaking so far and I have had it for a year. This is an awesome tool to have in your beauty arsenal and I recommend it to anyone who wears mascara or wants to maintain their unruly eyebrows! It is inexpensive to purchase, mine was about $11 and it will last indefinitely (if you don't smash it or try to break it, obviously that will affect the longevity). I will definitely be repurchasing and giving some as gifts!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this to comb out my eyebrow hairs and aid in trimming them. I have had it for over a year now and it has worked great! I would repurchase if lost or damaged.

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This was included when I purchased my Tweezerman eyelash curler, which was pretty cool. I'm suprised I'm using this everyday becuase I thought I might stab my eyelid or something, but practice makes perfect and this one is better than most of the chunky, plastic ones out there. Many of them stick your wet eyelashes together but this one divides them. Also makes applying almond oil to my eyelashes easier when I condition them at night. Will repurchase!! :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I could replace almost any cosmetic or make up brush that I own but I never want to be without this metal lash comb. I use it every single day after each coat of mascara. Every once in awhile I have thought I lost this and feel panic. Nothing else I have ever used separates my lashes so perfectly. I need to buy a back up. I honestly never want to be without this comb.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Haven't written a review in years, but this really is amazing! Bought on a whim, but this thing is truly wonderful. Will make crappy mascara better, which is great since I still haven't found my HG mascara. VERY sharp, but truly remarkable. Haven't tried to clean with rubbing alcohol as recommended, been using my mascara remover which is still having trouble getting some mascara between the teeth, it's so fine. Expensive but worth it. Love it!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools