Tweezerman ILash (Eye Lash) Comb

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like it at all.
I only buy clump free mascaras and was using it rarely when something got wrong. I have short lashes and when I have issues those issues are usually happening with the bottom lashes. It's very difficult to use this comb on my very curved bottom lashes without touching the under eye skin. This stuff is painful!
I also tried to used it to brush my eyebrows - disaster and pain! I'm a careful person but there is no way I can go through my eyebrows without touching the skin. I had it for a year and finally tossing it.
Maybe it works on upper lashes and makes clumpy mascara look better, but I don't buy clumpy mascaras and this product is useless to me.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I order these in batches from Ulta or Amazon. This is BAR NONE the best eyelash comb on the market! Once you get comfortable with the idea of a metal lash comb (though what is there to stress about really, given all the tools/implements we already put near the eyes), you will never use anything else. The metal teeth separate lashes even under the toughest conditions. They also clean easily, though be careful not to soak the comb or pull at the teeth too much, as doing either will loosen the glue and the teeth will come out. The folding case means no cap to lose. I keep one in every makeup bag as well as some in my main stash.

If you have a hard time finding it, it also goes by Tweezerman iLash Comb.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This eyelash comb is the Bomb! It separates the lashes better than anything I've ever tried. Plastic lash combs never did the trick and I would always end up using a pin. But BE CAREFUL with this as it is basically a row of pins. Very sharp but safer and faster than using a a pin. It is also easy to remove the row of pins from the plastic and clean out. I use hot water or rubbing alcohol as needed.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Haven't written a review in years, but this really is amazing! Bought on a whim, but this thing is truly wonderful. Will make crappy mascara better, which is great since I still haven't found my HG mascara. VERY sharp, but truly remarkable. Haven't tried to clean with rubbing alcohol as recommended, been using my mascara remover which is still having trouble getting some mascara between the teeth, it's so fine. Expensive but worth it. Love it!

The best eyelash comb on the market for super fluttery lashes. When I lost this comb, I made the mistake of buying the Real Techniques brow and lash comb and it was nowhere near as good as the metal comb's spikes were not close enough together and did not separate my lashes well enough. Sometimes, you might want to have mascara only at the base of your lashes near the inner corner of your eye and this does a better job of thinning it out.

I can find not fault with this apart from saying that the translucent plastic makes it easy to lose in a makeup bag and a bright colour would make it easier to find and that an even more tightly spaced comb version would be good for those who want to remove mascara from lashes where you only want the mascara on the base of the lash and don't want to use two different types of mascara wands for the job.

Great lash comb, extremely well made. If I lost this one I would definitely repurchase.

I own 2 of these, and owned a 3rd that got lost a long time ago. I found a version in black at one beauty supply store, bought it, and then found the clear version. Now I keep the black one in my to-go makeup bag, and the clear one is in my bathroom with my "pretty" bottles of other products. I agree with the other high ratings. I will never go back to plastic eyelash combs.

Fan-friggin-tastic product! Amazing for combing and separating your lashes! WAY better than any other plastic eyelash comb.

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

It's a metal eyelash comb that you use after applying mascara, while it's still wet, to separate and define eyelashes. I love this! I had a little plastic one that is hard to hold and getting bent from years of use, so I found this to replace it. The metal bristles are tapered and evenly spaced and super easy to clean by wiping off after each use. The folding part protects the bristles when not in use. Unfolded, the plastic part makes a good handle. This is a great product. I've learned that any mascara can make my lashes clumpy, just depending on how much product gets randomly dragged out of the tube that day, and this helps give me lovely eyelashes with high and low end products. Definitely worth the 10 buck investment, especially if I use more LE mascaras and don't buy more Lancome and the like.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Have been using this for years.....my mascara secret! Declumps any formula easily. Being metal, you have to be careful near the eye, but end results are worth it!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools