Tweezerman ILash (Eye Lash) Comb

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.7

I love this comb! Without it my eyelashes are clumpy and horrible-it's my saviour! So I have had the comb for about 7 months now, which is the longest an eyelash comb has ever lasted for me! I'm never going back: when I think of all the years I used a horrible plastic comb that came in a set that I had to replace every fortnight. It's a fantastic investment and I'm so glad I found it!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I seriously cannot find an affordable dupe for this let alone an expensive dupe. I don't like the brush that normally comes with typical plastic lash combs so just the metal comb was great. I like the practical design but I hate cleaning it. I don't find it one of those HG "I'LL-DIE-WITHOUT-IT' products but it's very handy to have on use.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I wish I knew about this earlier! This is a great tool for getting rid of clumps and lashes which have tuck together. It makes lashes look thicker as each individual lash is separated giving the illusion of more lashes. Make sure you use this quickly after applying your mascara as it is easier to do while the mascara is still in the process of drying. If you try when the mascara is dry you may find it more difficult and a few lashes could come out.

My sister stole my eyelash comb once. I kicked her in the face.

Just kidding. HG of everything there ever was in regards to beauty tools. Can't live without it. I honestly am dependant on this thing it's quite depressing

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, this works so much better than any other eyelash comb I have ever used. The bristles get every clumps out and although its sharp it only takes a little while to get used to it and then you dont have to worry much about poking yourself. It seriously works fabulously. I can use almost any mascara with this excpet those extra clumpy ones. It does require alot of cleaning and be gentle or the bristles will start to fall out after awile. I love that it folds up to keep small and not break. I recommend it highly and will always repurchase it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

After years of using those flimsy plastic lash combs, I finally purchased this metal lash comb and I'm mad at myself for going so long without it! This is a truly essential tool for anyone who wants defined lashes and hates clumps. I use this after my mascara has dried (I use CoverGirl Lash Blast) and gently comb through my upper and lower lashes a few times. Just a warning: be very careful not to poke yourself in the eye with the metal teeth! I poked myself in the eye a few times when I first starting using this lash comb and it really hurt. But as long as you're careful, you'll be fine and the results are definitely worth the extra care and time!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

so glad i picked this up at sally's (: i just got mine and low and behold, within a day, i've poked myself in the eyeball. it's not even slowin' me down either - my eyelashes look so FLAWLESS, i love this thing.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a very convenient tool, however should be used carefully. The bristles are very sharp and close together. Since they are sharp and close together, it takes off excess mascara very well.

Cleaning and maintenance:
On the website, it is said to be cleaned with a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol. Works fine, however it doesn't get all the mascara off. I suggest to get a clean disposable mascara wand (you can purchase this at Sally's beauty supply store), first wipe away the mascara with a q-tip and a cotton ball soaked in alcohol,then to clean it thoroughly, use the mascara wand and brush it horizontally (back and forth motion) with the bristles facing down.

If afraid of using this product, you should use a disposable mascara wand to take off excess mascara or purchase a spoolie.

I guess everything's been said about this comb (I have it in black, by the way. What's up with that clear one?). I'm just adding my two cents, saying it makes any mascara better, that it's gonna live longer than I will and to be carefull, because poking your eyes is no hard task with this tool.

HG tool, this comb makes your mascara 200% better.
Clumped lashes are long forgotten thing for me now.
Price is cheap, about 10bucks at drugstores, and this will last long, since the metal combs look stern.
It's short, slim and has an attached lid so the metal comb stays safe&clean. It's SO smart.

**Please look in the mirror when using. The ends of the metal combs are really sharp like a needle, and can friggin' BLIND someone when poked in the eye.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools