Tweezerman ILash (Eye Lash) Comb

4.7

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this tool! Don’t think I can be without anymore. This will make your lashes look fluttery and soft and more natural.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't like it at all.
I only buy clump free mascaras and was using it rarely when something got wrong. I have short lashes and when I have issues those issues are usually happening with the bottom lashes. It's very difficult to use this comb on my very curved bottom lashes without touching the under eye skin. This stuff is painful!
I also tried to used it to brush my eyebrows - disaster and pain! I'm a careful person but there is no way I can go through my eyebrows without touching the skin. I had it for a year and finally tossing it.
Maybe it works on upper lashes and makes clumpy mascara look better, but I don't buy clumpy mascaras and this product is useless to me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the pink one. It's really good at separating lashes but the plastic handle feels kind of flimsy, I would have preferred if it was made out of metal.

I love this tool- I cannot use mascara without it- if you are looking for non clumpy, fanned out lashes- get this! my only complaint is- if you clean it too hard the bristles might come out—
** also it is dangerous if you poke you eye- so be careful!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Mine is not the longer black folding version in the stock photo. It's clear plastic or lucite handle but it is tweezerman. Im positive the tines are the same - they are like sharp pins. The reason for the four star rating is because the tines of this comb are so sharp that I wasn't comfortable using it. Of course, the few times I did use it, i kept my eyes closed, but still. I have another normal metal eyelash comb with brush bristles at the other side -- somehow it seems more user friendly. (I still close my eyes to be safe when I drag it through my lashes. When i bought the tweezerman, my mom expressed an interest, so I eventually gave it to her with the caution pls be very careful.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I order these in batches from Ulta or Amazon. This is BAR NONE the best eyelash comb on the market! Once you get comfortable with the idea of a metal lash comb (though what is there to stress about really, given all the tools/implements we already put near the eyes), you will never use anything else. The metal teeth separate lashes even under the toughest conditions. They also clean easily, though be careful not to soak the comb or pull at the teeth too much, as doing either will loosen the glue and the teeth will come out. The folding case means no cap to lose. I keep one in every makeup bag as well as some in my main stash.

If you have a hard time finding it, it also goes by Tweezerman iLash Comb.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Expensive but worth it - and kinda harder to find these days. I had a terrific stainless steel (non folding) eyelash comb but I lost it. (DRAT!) Tweezerman's folding version is almost as good - and it does FOLD for travel which is nice.

Gotta have a lash comb (be careful) if you are a mascara user!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my second Folding iLash Comb. My first one lasted roughly a decade. Only after repeat cleansing did a couple of the metal teeth eventually fall out.

Anyways, I don't know about you, but I really despise eyelash clumps. This fixes that, and is really handy when layering mascara between coats to keep things defined/clean-looking.

It's really a great tool, especially for the price-point ($12).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Bought mine at London Drugs in Vancouver in 1998. Still using the same pair. Disinfect with isocol (any pure alcohol) - rinse with water and dry for 10 seconds with a hairdryer. You'll never need anything else.

Audrey Hepburn's make-up artist used to separate every single one of her eyelashes with a pin... three coats took nearly 30 minutes.

This takes 10 seconds Worth every dollar, even if I'd paid $200 for them!

I love this comb! Without it my eyelashes are clumpy and horrible-it's my saviour! So I have had the comb for about 7 months now, which is the longest an eyelash comb has ever lasted for me! I'm never going back: when I think of all the years I used a horrible plastic comb that came in a set that I had to replace every fortnight. It's a fantastic investment and I'm so glad I found it!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools