2.0

Reviews

2.0
Created with Sketch.

3 months ago

I wanted to like this product, but unfortunately I did not. I had purchased the Amaze cream from Viva a bit before and I enjoyed it so I had high hopes for this cleanser. The products are made with natural ingredients, come in glass bottles with minimal plastic, and they are produced in Canada. What’s not to love? With the cleanser, I did not love how it dried out my skin and led to acne. Also, I thought it was kind of strange how it was a milk cleanser, but the only connection to milk was that it was white and not foamy. At first I used it twice a day, but when when I reduced it to once a day it was still stripping my skin of its natural oils. I do feel that my skin health got worse after using this product. Note: I live in a dry climate, am very fair, and have sensitive skin. I will not purchase this cleanser again, but I may purchase other items from this brand.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24