3.0

Reviews

3.0
Created with Sketch.

2 months ago

Skin background: Oily, acne prone, scarring, sensitive/ reactive, large pores, fair with warm-neutral undertones.
 OVERALL RATING: 3/5
 COVERAGE: Like the product claims this is more of a light-medium, natural looking coverage. It can definitely be built up to a solid medium coverage but building to full may result in caking.
 FINISH: I love the finish. Exactly what I look for in a foundation- not flat matte but not overly dewy either. TEXTURE: I usually hate stick foundations because they tend to feel too emollient and a bit greasy on my skin. However this one has a much lighter texture and it even sets on its own- powder is not necessary for this even with oily skin. If you have dry skin you may want to stay away from this foundation because I can see it accentuating texture and dryness.
 SCENT: None
SPF: None
LASTING POWER: This lasts extremely well! Like I said I’m oily, and I have 12 hour days. This lasted through that PLUS being out in the rain.
SHADES: This is why I can’t give this product a solid 4/5. The shade range is a joke. I’m lucky the lightest shade works for me but all the rest look overtly orange or too peachy toned.
 PRICE: $56 which is a bit steep however it is a luxury brand. DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?: Nope!
 PACKAGING: I feel the product becoming a bit loose in the container which is concerning but other than that I like the sleek silver bottle
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: Maybe!
 FINAL VERDICT: if you like a natural look, have oily skin and can find your shade this is totally worth a try.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age19-24