Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

4 months ago

Overall, this has been a nice holiday product. I like The Body Shop's body butters and bought a few of the holiday scents for fun. This one is very creamy and easy to rub into the skin. I did find this one could sometimes leave a slightly oily feeling, but it was so slight that I didn't mind it, and it went away after a while. It's been moisturizing enough for me and leaves my skin feeling soft. I like this vanilla because it isn't overly sweet like many other vanillas I've tried. It's like a more toasty vanilla amber. The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because there are other scents I like more. I'm happy I gave this a try though.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

Age25-29