Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/26/2003

I regretted buying this conditioner : in France, B&B products are outrageously expensive. It really did an average job, considering the price. I am much better off with my JF Lazartigue Vitacreme. The smell was nothing to write home about either ...

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age

SkinDry

HairBrunette

Jan/18/2003

Well, if your look for a really light weight conditioner, this ones for you. BUT, if your also looking for a product that smells great, this isn't for you. The conditioner and the shampoo (they both smell the same) smelled ok when it was still in the bottle, but then it smelled kinda like motor oil in the shower! Ew! The conditioning is not worth the smell.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesBlack

3.0

Nov/04/2002

This product did not product enough conditioning for my hair. My hair was still rather frizzy.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlack

Sep/27/2002

This is a very nice all-purpose conditioner that isn't too heavy and won't weigh your hair down. It has a nice scent, too.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (418 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromjennyb

Feb/18/2002

This is a great lightweight conditioner, supposedly for all hair types, but in reality best for normal to oily hair, especially if limp and fine. It really adds shine and body to this hair type, not weighing it down in the least. But it's probably not moisturising enough for dry or damaged hair. This is great on longish fine straight or wavy hair, leaving it healthy-looking and full of body.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (944 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

fromTori

Nov/25/2001

I think this would be an ok product for someone with virgin hair, but for my color treated hair, it did not provide enough moisture. I love the smellthough.

About reviewer (345 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromEmma

Aug/11/2001

This is a fabulous conditioner! Don't believe what the other reviews say. It has always worked on my long, normal, wavy, thick hair. It is light, it smells great, and it promotes healthy shine. This is my staple. I always try other shamppos and conditioners, but I always find myself going back to this one. You can't miss!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

1.0

Jun/15/2001

This is supposed to be a light, detangling product but it did nothing for me. If you need so little conditioning, you probably don't need conditioner at all. And it didn't even help detangle my hair.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age