Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/11/2004

Great everyday conditioner- I have been using it for three years now. I switch to something else every so often, but keep coming back to the simplicity of the seaweed line!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBlond

Dec/12/2003

I have a huge sample of this that I've been using for some time now. The trick with this is to apply a lot of it and then let it sit in my hair for a few minutes. If I do that then my hair looks great afterwards, filled with body and shine. It also got rid of most of that annoying winter static.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Dec/06/2003

This conditioner is overpriced and did nothing for my thick curly hair. Didn't detangle at ALL and that is my #1 priority.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Other

EyesBrown

2.0

Sep/09/2003

Worked better than the shampoo...but not enough conditioning power for me. A no-go.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromjan232

Aug/28/2003

This is awful if you have any weight or depth to you hair. Smells good, but that is the only thing, it seems to make my hair more dry.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

May/30/2003

This is my conditioner. I may stray and try others, but I always come back. I have fine, wavy hair that tends to be frizzy and this is a great light-weight everyday conditioner for me. As with all hair products, this is not for everyone. If you're looking for an awesome light-weight conditioner that smells great...check it out.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0
fromcasia

May/13/2003

This product wasn't for me as I need a heavier conditoner, BUT I do highly recommend it for those who don't need as seep of a conditioner as I do (my hair is chemically treated and blow dried straight.) It has a nice scent, nice detangling properties.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (172 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairOther

Mar/20/2003

This is a good conditioner. It is lightweight and doesn't weigh my hair down. It smells nice, too!

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrown

Mar/14/2003

UGh, this made my hair feel like seaweed literally, tangly and dry......i have been dissapointed with most of Bumble and Bumble products so far...this one is no exception.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

fromrutis

Mar/12/2003

I got this through a swap, so I don't know how much it was. I love it! I was sceptical when I first put it on my hair, because when I was combing it in the shower it seemed like it was almost *sqeaking* clean. I did not think that it would condition well, but it does! I use it everyday with a moisturizing shampoo and it makes my hair very soft. I was using a very heavy creme rinse before …Read more

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination