Uploaded by Hannah426

price range

Reviews

3.0

Mar/23/2006

This shampoo is just too light for my hair. It just doesn't soften it up enough. But I do have dry, colored hair, maybe this would work better on hair that isn't colored.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

2.0

Feb/04/2006

I bought this on the recommendation of my old stylist. He had moved from a Graham Webb salon (I had been using their color line) to a Bumble & Bumble salon. After a few uses, I wish I had not purchased this. He had recommended a seaweed based shampoo years ago, different brand, and I hated it, but did not know that it was the seaweed until I tried this stuff. I got the shampoo and …Read more

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

Nov/08/2005

I really love this conditioner. It's great for my color-treated, fine hair. It added volume without weighing it down. It's also one of the cheapest B&b conditioners, and I love the packaging, it's espcially travel friendly. Will repurchase when I run out for sure.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Sep/09/2005

Like the Seaweed shampoo, I love this! It is great for fine hair, as it is one of the lightest conditioners I've found. It's probably not the best for dry hair, but for gals with healthy hair that may be slightly dry, it's great. Ever so slightly moisturizing, and surprisingly effective at detangling, it rinses clean and leaves my hair soft and shiny, but not coated at all. …Read more

About reviewer (34 reviews)

HairRed

Sep/07/2005

I must be the minority, but I found this conditioner perfect for my hair. My hair is shoulder-length, naturally wavy (I blowdry straight everyday), unprocessed, oily at the roots and dry on the ends. I used the matching Bb Seaweed shampoo before conditioning. While applying the conditioner it seemed like it wasnt conditioning or detangling at all, didn't feel thick and slippery like most …Read more

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Sep/07/2005

My favorite conditioner. I have fine, straight hair and it is perfect for my needs. Leaves my hair nice and smooth without weighing it down. It's that simple.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

HairBlond

3.0

Aug/19/2005

I gave this 3 lippies because I think it would be a fine product for someone with fine, straight hair. It smells great and does leave my hair shiny but it's a little watery for someone with thicker, wavy hair. It felt like I was using half the bottle just to coat all of my hair! Definitely not buying this one again.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Aug/17/2005

I really like the Seaweed Shampoo, so I thought to try the Conditioner. I really like the conditioner. Its light, but it really conditions and it doesn't weigh my hair down. It leaves my hair silky soft and manageable.
This is a definite keeper.

About reviewer (265 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

1.0

Jun/02/2005

Ok, Smell fine. shampoo fine. BUT this stuff made my hair feel sticky, tanglely, heavy, and waxy. I gave it a few shots and actually can say I hate it. NEVER again.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

EyesBlue

fromnlam

Mar/25/2005

as with the matching shampoo, i love this stuff and would buy regularly if i could afford it. a wonderful splurge. gentle and fresh scent, pleasing texture, and leaves my normal type asian hair with great manageability. doesn't weigh my hair down. mmmmm...

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age30-35