Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/13/2009

I just finished this condtioner and I would have to say it was a so so product for me. Not terrible but not great. I don't think this type of conditioner was the right formula for my hair to begin with. I have really thick curly hair & I feel that this is more for anyone who has short hair or is looking for a really lighter condtioner and has more of an oily scalp. I purchased it because …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (295 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2.0

May/09/2009

I am a big fan of Bumble & Bumble products but this was a big let down. I have long, wavy hair that's thick hair with fine strands and I color my hair so I was looking for a shampoo that wouldn't be too harsh. I used it about 3 to 4 times a week and it seriously dried out my hair, I mean FRIED it. I wouldn't recommend this product at all.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

Apr/26/2009

This is a great detangler and doesn't weigh my long fine hair down.
I got a great deal on this at an Estee Lauder warehouse sale,
so i can't speak for the price, but it is a quality product that leaves my hair shiny and bouncy.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other

Feb/19/2009

This works well with the Seaweed shampoo. It's a good light conditioner that doesn't weight hair down. Wouldn't recommend this or the matching shampoo for anyone with dry hair.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination

Nov/23/2008

luv this, especially with the seaweed shampoo. not greasy, not overdrying, so easy to comb my hair afterwards. expensive, but so worth it.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBrown

fromavalon

Oct/20/2008

This is an awesome conditioner for fine hair that needs manageability. Smells great...has a very aquatic smell, hence the name. Never feels heavy and spreads over the hair nicely. I just wish it weren't so expensive!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0
fromjwally

Oct/02/2008

I really dislike this conditioner. My hair feels weighed down and "waxy." I love other B+B products, like tonic and the coco shampoos so this might just not be the right product for me.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jul/10/2008

My review for the seaweed conditioner is the same as for the shampoo. I really wanted to love this, but after using it a few times, I don't. I really like the scent, but I find it leaves my hair a little ... crunchy. I think it's a great product if you style your hair, because this will give your hair enough body to hold a curl. I prefer a silkier finish.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

Jan/23/2008

I really like this conditioner. I use it with the Seaweed shampoo, and it leaves my fine, slightly oily hair moisturized and not weighed down. I am on my second bottle, and will repurchase until my hairstylist recommends something different.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Oct/18/2007

This is the best thing I found when my hair was virgin. (oily roots, slightly dry ends that I blow dried everyday) It left my hair soft, shiny, and not weighed down/coated. I cant wait for my damaged hair to grow back virgin and you can bet I'll be picking this stuff up! Only con is the price tag.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium