3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I love using the seaweed shampoo & conditioner together. I have fine wavy hair that gets weighed down easily and this conditioner gives me the bit of moisture my hair needs without leaving it flat. And it smells good too!

About reviewer (310 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

this conditioner is the only reason why I dont hate my thin, straggly, lifeless, flat hair anymore! It put so much life back into my hair, i dont think i will ever go back to anything ever again! Pair it with the shampoo too! Get your moneys worth for these products directly through the bumble and bumble website, ill post a link below! ive noticed the product definitley has better quality when i got it from here then at sephora or other beauty shops! http://click.linksynergy.com/link?id=RnQUiJe6AaU&offerid=292478.194&type=2&murl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bumbleandbumble.co.uk%2Fproduct%2F56%2F210%2FProducts%2FShampoo-and-Conditioner%2FConditioner%2Findex.tmpl

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2.0

7 years ago

I got this in order to lightly moisturize my long and quite healthy hair. It has recently got a lot stronger since I've been growing my natural hair color out. My ends are a little dry, but overall pretty healthy. This conditioner detangles, but that's it. It leaves my hair looking really matte, especially when I'm using the Seaweed Shampoo with it. It doesn't moisturize at all. I feel like this line would be perfect for children, since it cleans well, smells light and fresh (the smell is my favorite!) and detangles. Might work if your hair is not colored and super healthy. But doesn't do anything for normal to slightly dry hair, which is so sad.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

Packaged really lovely in my opinion, the sturdy bottles are pretty unisex. The scent is undetectable so I really like that. However, this conditioner is WEAK. I have thin, wavy hair and this conditioner does nothing after the heavy clean that the shampoo supplies. Leaves my hair dry and does nothing for shine. Not happy with this buy

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

2.0

7 years ago

Edit: this seems to build up. Oddly enough, seems to work better in soft water areas, not hard water. Love the soft smell, but the last couple of times I used it, it was like I was blowdrying glue into my hair. Too bad. This is exactly what it says- a weightless detangler. Gives smoothness and shine. Yes, it definitely does. No, this is not a heavy duty conditioner- as stated on the bottle!!- so don't expect mega-repairing mask qualities from it. The scent is almost non-existent, but fresh (I like milder scents). I'm a big fan of B&B conditioners, this one does not disappoint for my fine, parched, dry ends/oily roots hurr. As always, the price is the main deterrent for the amount of product. I will update again near the end of the bottle.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

from

8 years ago

It's light, it's non-greasy, and it adds volume. i don't like the smell of the conditioner as well as I like the smell of the Seaweed Shampoo, but it's not a bad smell.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

8 years ago

I always wanted to try more Bumble and Bumble products because they're high end and just look nice! I went to Target the other day and decided to pick up a little mini sample of the Seaweed Conditioner to see if I would like it. The 4 oz sample was $12.99 This conditioner is absolutely mediocre. My VO5 Conditioner moisturizes my hair better than this. This conditioner does basically nothing to my hair. I'll stick to my CHI Conditioner, so much better than this. Please do not spend your money on this product.

About reviewer (284 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I bought this because it was buy one, get one free at Target. I wish I hadn't even wasted my money. Right upon application, it felt sticky. My hair didn't feel soft or conditioned whatsoever. It was also a very thin formula. Being as my hair is quite long, I felt like I needed to use a lot of product to cover my hair. When I got out of the shower, it was more difficult than normal to comb my hair (I know, "you're not supposed to comb wet hair"). When my hair dried, it felt frizzier than normal too. It was difficult to run my fingers through. I even felt like there was some sort of film leftover, which I've never experienced before. I've used almost the whole bottle before writing this review. I came to this product on MUA, read all the positive reviews and continued to use this conditioner, just to see if I could find any of the good things people are talking about, but I couldn't.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

9 years ago

The other day I saw a travel-sized bottle of this on clearance, so I purchased it along with the matching shampoo to try it out. I have used it twice so far, and I am really impressed with it. It isn't a super moisturizing conditioner, but it's perfect for normal hair that doesn't need the extra oil. The first time I used it I noticed a drastic change in the way my hair felt. It felt very clean and soft, but without the goo of a rich-moisturizer. The consistency of it isn't as thick as I expected it would be, and I end up using twice as much of it as I do the shampoo. The results are excellent though. The only complaint I have, of course, is the price. I cannot justify spending so much money per ounce, regardless of how well it works. My husband would not appreciate it! If I ever come across a really good deal on it, I'll absolutely buy it again. Until that happens though (if ever), I'll just have to save it for special occasions! If you have the money to buy this, then absolutely do it.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

This product is fantastic! It's not the most moisturizing but it still works fine for my curly, somewhat dry hair and it's so light weight that it really adds volume. I also love the consistency.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure