100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

Under Wraps was released as part of Essie’s Winter 2019 collection and is my favourite from the collection. It is a green-based-teal loaded with gold glitter which also flashes green. It is opaque in two coats. The glitter is fairly dense and the formula is great. You can get even coverage very easily. The polish is slightly textured, so you will want to use a top coat for a smooth finish and for extra shine. it also did not stain my nails or skin, despite the deep colour which is a huge plus. The wear time is a little less than my other Essie polishes. It wears 3 days before chipping when paired with base and top coat. This is a great colour for a holiday mani. It sparkles really nicely in the sunlight and I got many compliments wearing it. I highly recommend this colour.

About reviewer (723 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

from

a month ago

Under Wraps is from Essie Holiday 2019 Collection. I saw it described as a 'forest green', but to me it looks more like a teal polish loaded with gold glitter. Perfect for Holiday Season. The first coat went on a little sheer, but this polish builds up well - I had perfect opacity with just 2 coats. It dries to a slightly textured finish due to glitter, so I would recommend a thick top coat (or 2 coats of your usual one), to smooth it out. Obviously removing glitter always presents a bit of a challenge, but this one is not any more difficult that any other glitter polish.

About reviewer (736 reviews)

Age30-35