1.0

Reviews

1.0
Created with Sketch.

4 months ago

Total rip off product. First, it claims to have marine algae in it. yet it is not listed in the ingredients. In the ingredients also there are 3 different types of clay but the mask itself is completely clear. There is no way that you can have a clear clay mask. The mask was thick and goopy and did not dry completely after 20 minutes. I found it hard to easily peel this off my skin and ended up just washing my face with a wash cloth to remove the mask. My skin looked exactly the same. Cheap, useless product.

About reviewer (3102 reviews)

Age44-55