St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Masque

Mineral Clay Firming Masque Mineral Clay Firming Masque

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua, Eau), Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Caffeine, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is well working face mask. It truly deep cleanses the skin. You can feel it tightening your skin. Whether it produces lasting effects, I don't know. The only thing is since this absorbs moisture, you should probably well-moisturizer your skin right after so it doesn't dry out. I never had a huge problem with that. I sometimes will have a couple breakouts a day or 2 after using this. I feel like it's because it's drawing those deep impurities to the surface, which may not make it out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

OMG I am so happy I found this!!! I used this when I was a teen. I loved it then and I love it now. All these years I thought this mask had been discontinued; I googled it and learned that it is sold in Canada but not the USA. Thank goodness for Ebay and Amazon. Nothing, and I mean nothing, has made my complexion look and feel cleaner and smoother. Not even department store and upscale brands. When I thought this mask was a thing of the past, I used Mary Kay's #3 Clarifying Mask, and unfortunately, this has also been discontinued. I am so, so happy that I've rediscovered this mask!!!

on 8/13/2016 5:46:00 AM

I`ve been using a lot of clay masks for my oily skin and this is one of the best, not only in terms of performance, but also price. I started years ago with Freeman`s clay mask, then moved on to Mary Kay, then on to higher priced brands, most recently Kiehl`s. They`re all great at keeping oil at bay and deep-cleansing skin, but St.Ives works just as well as the others at a fraction of the cost. The only thing is because I have mature oily skin, this can`t be used in colder weather or it dries the heck out of my face. It works great in summer and in winter I use the clay mask with propolis from Apivita, which is less drying on the skin.

This mask is awesome- got this for $4 on a sale and I am amazed at the quality! I honestly think this is better than my Body Shop seaweed clay mask which was way more expensive. This mask feels great on the skin, is easy to apply, and you get a ton of product for your money. Will never buy a more expensive clay mask ever again!

on 5/25/2015 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Mine's is almost empty, and I only use this once a week since I have dry skin. A combination of this and a cleanser every other nights cleared any blemish I develop from my bad eating habits. Right now I have no break outs! Just sad, dry skin!

on 4/29/2015 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is forever my favourite. It's cheap and it works! It basically does everything that i want it to. Firms my skin, gives it that fresh cleansed look and takes away redness. It dries out acne and minimizes pores. I personally feel like it also helps with blackheads aswell but for the most part i use the St Ives Apricot scrub for that kind of thing. Worth the money if you are just looking for an inexpensive quick fix!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This mask is amazing. I have oily facial skin, so much oil that it could go into my eyes and sting (only in the summer), and large pores too, and this mask just cleans it all up and allows my skin to breathe. Seriously, it feels amazing when it comes off. After it has dried on my face, I wet my face and with a wet washcloth I take it off and my skin looks so much brighter and clearer after. It really helps to keep the small zits at bay and keeps skin smooth. And this lasts for a week before I have to do it again. The best is the feeling after you use it. If you have oily skin, this is one to try for a good price.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! AMAZING FOR ACNE SKIN ! ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MASKS.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got this mask because it was cheap (3.99) but it also had what I was looking for (clay) and i use and like their apricot scrub. This mask is tightening and deep cleansing. It is a very good mask, has no parabens and I did not have to shell out 30 or 40 like at sephora. It just worked really good. Very happy with it.. It also brought some of my acne to surface so they will heal faster.. It's hard to explain it took them from red to the whit stage where they heal quicker. I will repurchase this mask.

on 7/4/2014 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this product about 2 weeks ago and tried it for the first time 4 days ago. It is a fabulous product. It tightens my skins, but also lifts the dirt off my face. It deeps cleans further more than just a cleanser and is it great to use once a week. I think using it more will definitely aggravate your skin. I dis not give this product 5, because it really does sting a lot when you first apply it. Also this is a great spot treatment! As soon as u notice a pesty zit forming, put this on at night and by the morning it should be completely gone or significantly reduced!