Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

2 months ago

I absolutely love this palette. This palette really surprised me with how often I will be able to actually use all of the pans, and they are velvety buttery texture - definitely worth the money. The palette itself is also very nice - heavy duty and well made/sturdy, feels luxe. Onto the shades - many times you get palettes and can only use a few of the colors but this is perfect for anyone who wants that beautiful and bronzed but natural glow. I bought this thinking I have a lot of makeup and had a bit of buyers guilt after I ordered online, but after opening and using it I can say I am 100% happy I purchased this palette and I know I will get so much use out of it. I am NC25 skin tone (light to medium olive with yellow undertones) and I can use both the bronze shades. I use the Tropic like it's hot for around the face and the Sunny Bunny for cheekbones. Both the blushes are very wearable. I thought I wouldn't be able to use the bright pink "Pink Wink" color, but with a light-medium hand its actually a gorgeous wash of fresh pink. You can mix it with the Pink Sand as well. Both highlighters are beautiful and not over the top, but still add a beautiful highlight. I am now ordering another to gift to a friend for Christmas, and highly recommend!

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age36-43