100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

Ciaté’s White Heat is the best opaque white polish I have ever used! I received it in my Ciaté Advent Calendar 2019 and it is a great addition to my collection. It applies easily, self-levels well and perfect in two thin coats (though you could get away with one thick one if you prefer that style if application). It is completely opaque, no visible nail line. It is a true, A4 paper white. It makes a great base for nail art and glitter/special effect top coats. In itself it looks chic and clean and emphasises a tan. It also wears very well and doesn’t discolour on the nail. This is a great white polish. Ciate have done a great job with this one.

About reviewer (724 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

from

2 months ago

White Heat was a part of this year's Ciate Advent Calendar (day 5). It's a white, cream polish. I have never thought I would EVER score a white polish 5 lippies, but this one definitely deserves it. If your nails are smooth (no ridges) this might even pass as a one-coater, which is unheard of for a white polish. On my picture it might not look particularly great, but white is not a flattering colour on me and it is just one coat (I used it as a base for some stamping). Moreover, I tried it to stamp with and it does a great job (so far I have always bought special white stamping polishes, as normal ones have nor been saturated enough). I can easily see myself going through this miniature bottle, fast. And I will definitely be searching for a full-size replacement.

About reviewer (736 reviews)

Age30-35