Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

2 months ago

Hang Up The Heels is one of the most interesting shades in Essie’s Gel Couture line. It is also the first colour I have tried. I have been religiously using the Gel Couture top coat since its release and have been loving it. But have not treated myself to a new polish for some time now. However I was immediately drawn to this shade during a recent sale and knew I had to try it out - and I am so glad I did. Hang Up The Heels is a black polish which leans slightly grey, and has green shimmer laced through it. It looks gorgeous and glowy when it catches the light. If you are looking for a unique vampy shade then this would be a good choice. It wore well and lasted around 7 days when paired with Sally Hansen base coat and the Gel Couture topcoat. It didn’t chip but I did suffer from some tipwear. This is one of the few dark shades I actually think looks nice on me and I will definitely be reaching for it often. I would happily repurchase and will definitely be trying colours from the Gel Couture line.

About reviewer (724 reviews)

Age25-29