Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

4.3

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 12/17/2009 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The name says it all. This is a super rich, creamy conditioner with a wonderful honeysuckle scent. It makes my medium-thick, long, damaged hair so soft and silky. Definately check this out if your hair needs some TLC. And since it is "super rich", unless your hair is seriously parched, those with fine hair might want to skip it.

on 9/25/2008 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

While this conditioner is WAY too exspensive ($27 @ fred myers) I think it is awesome. If it was $10 it would be the most kick ass conditioner in the world. I personally love the smell and it makes my hair feel so silky and smooth. Since you pay so much and don't get much I just use a tiny amount and put it only on my ends and only use it every so often (if I have been blow drying my hair a lot) it is a great splurge for every so often.

on 9/12/2008 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is an okay product but not for the price. I bought this with the gentle shampoo and was shocked it wasn't amazing. I think I am going to go back to my good ol' Joico for a quarter of the price.. Works a lot better and is much cheaper.