Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

3.8

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 8/30/2011 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OH MY GOD! I have FINALLY found my HG conditioner! I always thought this day would never happen but alas it has! I have layered medium thick hair that is past my bra strap and this conditioner not only perfectly conditions all of my hair, but it also does it while not weighing down my hair! What I love about this conditioner is the smell and the fact that I only need a small amount to properly condition the entire length of my hair. Before this I was using my all trusty Biolage Conditioning Balm, and even though that was nice, this is a million times better! Love, love, love!

I LOVE THIS!

It smells great, and really makes a difference. When I wash it out, my hair feels so silky and smooth. I comb it through with a wide tooth comb in the shower and leave it on for a few minutes, and the tangles just seem to melt away with this stuff.

So far, the best conditioner I've ever used.

on 1/26/2008 11:25:00 PM

My hair tends to react well to silicon-based products (like Neutrogena and Pantene), and I think this is more water-based. Its texture is pretty thick, but I didn't feel that it deep-conditions my hair at all. Also, the fruity mango-ey scent is overpowering to me. For the price I paid, around $14.99 USD, I feel like it should be a miracle in a jar and it wasn't. It's just a good, regular conditioner which I can find for cheaper elsewhere.

on 10/17/2005 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Scarlett3030 was kind enough to send me a sample of this..and thank goodness she did, its an ok product...my hair broke a lot after using this..wont even be heading in this direction bye bye :)

on 7/4/2005 7:21:00 AM

im into my third bottle and although the price is absolutely horrendous this is one of the best conditioner i have ever tried. it does feel super luxurious when you hand comb in through wet hair. what ive noticed is that this stuff does a great job at detangling your hair in the shower as oppose to other brands of conditioner ive tried. a smart move is to alternate this conditioner with a cheaper but effective conditioner like aclhemy or tresemme so you can make it last longer ;) a definite keeper and a winner for thick frizzy textured and coarse hair. fine haired girls might wanna think twice before trying this out

on 4/17/2004 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great moisturizing conditioner. I use it everytime I was my hair and once a week I use it for deep conditioning (leave it in for as long as I can bear and then wash it away). I'm not that wild about the fragrance, it's not bad, but it's not great either. It's *really* expensive... you might play tug-o-war when handing over your fist full of cash.

Edit: Removed a lippie b/c after using it for a while, it really isn't worth the money it costs. It's a very average conditioner.