Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

3.9

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

Can not live without this Conditioner. Smells clean and fresh. My curls soak it up. When I straighten my hair its just gorgeous. Honestly a holy grail for me.

on 3/5/2016 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've bought this several times over the years but I don't always repurchase it immediately because of the cost: eight ounces for $27. However, I sometimes buy the two ounce bottle for $10 when I'm going on a trip.

I had been using Nexxus Humectress as my daily conditioner for two or three months. Humectress is okay, but it was letting my color-treated hair turn to straw, so I decided to step it up a notch, and picked up a bottle of Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner at Sephora. This works better. After using this conditioner, my hair no longer feels like straw and it's not frizzy. I do recommend rotating this with another conditioner. It can be too rich for daily use, depending on the state of your hair.

It's not my favorite scent. It's kind of a synthetic floral, but it's not the worst, and it doesn't leave fragrance in the hair after you rinse it out. The best-smelling conditioner Bumble & Bumble offers is Creme de Coco. That one smells like coconut cream pie.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Distearate, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance.

HG! One of the best conditioners, ever. Years ago I bleached my hair to a white blonde. It was breaking off, a complete mess. This saved it. A little goes a long way and the scent is so yummy. Would buy by the gallon!

I don't have anything bad to say really other then it's no better then drug store conditioner and cost and arm and a leg. I really don't get how it's "super rich"

on 11/26/2014 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Since B & b discontinued my beloved Leave In/Rinse Out conditioner, I decided to give this one a try. Wow! I'm impressed. I have curly hair and although I have a lot of it, it's on the finer side. This left my hair shiny, with a lot of body, and flat ironing it was a breeze. This probably would not be a rich enough conditioner for anyone with coarse or dry/damaged hair, but for anyone with normal or slighty dry hair, it's fantastic!.

Edit: July 24, 2015 - sadly, this isn't working for me. I think the dimethicone is just too much for my hair. It started to get really coated and lackluster with repeated use. If your hair tolerates silicone well, this might be for you. I've changed the rating from 5 lippies to 2

on 2/11/2014 9:30:00 PM

I have baby-fine hair (thin, fine, and not a lot of it) that is very weak and dry. I am a huge fan of B&B and this is one of the best conditioners I have used. It leaves my hair feeling very soft, polished, and shiny. It truly makes a remarkable difference for my hair type. I also enjoy the Quenching conditioner!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this sooo bad. I love the matching shampoo, Gentle. But this does nothing but detangle my hair and give it a lovely scent! I loveeeeee the scent, but it doesn't moisturize my hair at all. I can see where it would work well for others, but it just doesnt add the moisture to my hair that I need. I will say that even though it's pricey, its very concentrated and you don't need much. I think that this conditioner is just a matter of hair type, so it's worth a shot to try.

Have tried this off and on.... so much hype that I think it will be better the next time around. It just isn't worth it at all. I get the same results with Pantene.

on 10/1/2009 1:15:00 PM

I wanted to love this, but it is too heavy for my fine/wavy hair. It leaves my hair super soft, and, unfortunately, very limp & lifeless.

on 9/14/2009 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This review is also posted for Bumble and Bumble Gentle Shampoo. I have dry, prone to being frizzy/poofy hair that I flat iron everyday so I do incur a lot of damage. I have been experimenting with various shampoos, conditioners, treatments, styling products for years and my new stylist turned me on to the bumble and bumble range of products. I have been using the Gentle Shampoo, Super Rich Conditioner, Styling Tonic Spray and the frizz serum for 3 weeks now and honestly, my hair hasn't look this good in 3 years. The ends have stopped splitting and breaking, its not frizzy or dry anymore, and I wash it everyday, flat iron and swim. Its the best condition its been in in ages. love this stuff, the smell, the quality and the fact that combined with the other products mentioned, it really works, I have found HG stuff here! This conditioner smells amazing, you need only a small amount, doesnt wear hair down, its freaking incredible, LOVE!