Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

3.8

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 7/14/2017 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I'm truly on the fence about this. While it did great in the shower, I didn't see any lasting effects beyond the shower. In the shower hair felt moisturized and detangled with good slip. It took very little to get hair to this point in the shower, making the higher price tag not so insane (I estimate I'd get 2-3 months per 8.5 oz bottle). Where it all went to mediocre was once rinsed. Even with a quick rinse, it felt completely washed out and left none of the moisture and slip from application. Hair didn't necessarily feel dry and crunchy, but it didn't feel soft or smooth either. I did have nice waves using this, but hair was indeed more coarse and dry feeling than with other brands (even drugstore). Frizz was down, but only when wearing in its natural state. When I tried to heat style or even put in a bun, I had frizzies everywhere. Overall, because hair didn't feel great and became more difficult to manage because it wasn't softened and moisturized I would not repurchase. I may or may not return this (or I might keep it for my ultra fine haired child). If you need a light, few ingredient conditioner, this might work well for you. If you truly need a super rich conditioner that provides moisture and softening, I don't think this will give you what you need, unless you have fine hair. Three stars for mediocre performance that wasn't great, yet wasn't awful.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I'm not sure how a conditioner managed to do this but Super Rich left my hair feeling tangled, crispy, and dry. There wasn't any slip, and I could barely get a comb through my hair while it was still wet in order to detangle. I got all of this, with the added bonus of smelling like a baby's diaper, for only $27. For 8 oz. Derp.

on 1/5/2015 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not a bad conditioner. Gives my hair slip, makes is shiny and soft. Rinses out well. I don't like the smell - like a chemically enhanced chamomile, too strong IMO.

on 9/16/2014 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I got a liter on sale at my local salon. I had just got color and highlights, and my hair felt a little dry and brittle. I had also just spent a small fortune on Aveda liters (Dry Remedy & Damage Remedy) but they weren't quite taking care of the dryness. So I gave SRC a shot. Wow I was surprised with how well it moisturized my brittle hair. I even left a small amount on the ends as a leave in. My hair blew out very smooth and frizz free. I don't particularly care for the scent, but it will do. I would buy again b/c its cheaper than Aveda!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this!!! Perfection in a bottle for us baby fine wavy hair gals. Detangles like a dream and leaves my hair soft and healthy. I can literally feel this instantly get rid of those snarly tangles. Only downside is the steep price tag. It's totally worth buying the big bottles.

on 5/24/2012 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I can't live without this ! Nothing else hydrates, detangles and rinses so good ! The smell is amazing ! A little goes a long way one small bottle lasts me almost six months when I'm rotating my conditioners

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great conditioner for my dry hair! My hair is nicely moisturized and soft after. it smells like cucumber. Some people may not like it but I find it refreshing. I've tried many different conditioner and this is definitely one of the best. I bought the 1 litre size and the price is not that bad. It's always a better deal to buy this size than the 250 ml one. I would highly recommend to anyone with dry hair. Will buy again.

on 7/21/2011 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I should have reviewed this a long time ago because I've been using it fairly consistently for a couple years. Generally I really don't like conditioner because it typically feels heavy and I want to use as few products on my hair as possible. This seems like it'd be overwhelmingly thick and heavy for my hair type, but it works amazingly well and I love it.

For reference, my hair is waist length, slightly wavy, fine but I have tons of it (which, of course, means it tangles easily!). It's naturally pale brown but I get it professionally highlighted every six weeks. Overall it's extremely healthy without split ends or any brittleness, etc. I'm very obsessive about it so I only use Mason Pearson brushes and combs, a ghD flat iron (only about twice a week), and a Sultra hairdryer.

I wash my hair everyday with B & B Gentle Shampoo, and follow with this. I apply it mostly at the ends but run whatever's left on my hands through my crown and roots. Then I comb, pin up for a couple of minutes, and rinse out. My hair feels immediately silky, soft, and I can run my fingers through it. Doesn't leave residue, and the smell isn't strong or offensive. It's just a light, pretty, nondescript clean scent with maybe some floral.

My hair feels good after using this, and it keeps my hair moisturized and glossy and healthy. It doesn't weigh down my fine hair or make it feel greasy at all. My hair still dries light as a feather. A bonus is that it doesn't cause issues for my sensitive skin. I've had to cut back on using so many products because it causes reactions or allergies and this just continues to work well for me.

I use the 33.8 oz. pump bottle and I only need to purchase about every 8 months. I also have the tiny travel size on hand too. I'll keep purchasing this and I highly recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a very picky shampoo/conditioner person. My HG is Trevor Sorbee shampoo/conditioner which I have to special order in gallon containers because its so hard to find. I've used it for 20 years. However, my salon carries this and I thought I'd treat myself. It was okay. It left my hair feeling thick in the shower (almost like there was residue when I know there wasn't). Maybe it is just my water which is city water and not unusually hard or soft? I would use this once a week as an alternate conditioner because I would use the b&b shampoo to clean off my usual shampoo residue. It didn't leave my hair unusually soft and it made it harder to get a comb through my long hair after the shower. My hair felt heavy, oily and blah in less than 24 hours of the shampoo. It did this every time. I will not be purchasing again. Scent was nice though.

on 2/10/2010 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is not usually the type of conditioner I would reach for, but it was used on me at a spa and my hair was so strong, bouncy, moisturized and shiny. I usually can only use rich conditioners on my ends and yet my crown craves the moisture too, but I deny it because the roots get greasy within a day or two. This was not only thoroughly massaged all over my head but it seemed to have regulated my hair's needs- the ends were hydrated and shiny, the crown was full of volume and life. When my hair air dried naturally even the layers were separated nicely. I enjoyed these results for 2-3 days when I usually have to wash daily. I was extremely impressed.