Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

4.1

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

Bumble and Bumble's Super Rich Conditioner does a really great of conditioning your hair at a pretty low price point. I'm used to paying a lot more money for higher end conditioners to give me the same result. Like the shampoo, this conditioner comes out of the bottle really easily it's not too thick, and has a really mild non-irritating scent. After two days of use, my hair is noticeably softer (I can tell by how much my hair is curling). I don't have any problems with using this and my Moroccan Oil together, so I think I will go pick up the full sized bottle.

This is my HG condition and shampoo combo. It literally saved my hair which was extremely dead and dry from years of heat exposure. My hair is now soft and smooth! Although this is recommended for coloured hair, I still have my natural colour and I love it. I don't care too much for the packaging but I would 100% buy again

on 1/23/2016 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I finally decided to try this product after months of having salon personnel recommend it to me on my numerous shopping excursions, i.e. on my quest to find conditioners that really do work. I am surprised and happy to state this is one of the best conditioners I have ever tried.
My hair is waist length extremely thick, very curly, dry, tangle and frizz prone, naturally black but lacking shine. This did an excellent job moisturizing my hair, leaving it soft to the touch. It left my curls smooth and nicely defined. I was also impressed by how shiny my hair was, which is a really rare accomplishment out of a rinse out conditioner... Now for the cons... Although it does leave my hair frizz free, I don't think this formula is heavy enough to do the same in cold winter weather. Even so, it does such a great job in all other aspects that this can easily be remedied via a leave in during harsher seasons/rainy and windy days. Last but not least: This is sooooo expensive! While I have an arsenal of other products which far exceed this price point, those are deep once a wk type products so they last forever and a day, making the purchase price feasible. But this stuff? $27.00 for 8 oz?! Yikes... that's not a good deal for us long and thick haired gals who could easily go through this in less than 2 weeks. But guess what? I surrender to it and will just use it every other day in order to keep buying it, because well, I do believe it's that good.

I HIGHLY recommend this product, esp. if you deal with any of the same struggles as I do or have a similar hair type. I can honestly say I like this more than any Alterna products, and also more than the Its a 10 rinse out or deep conditioners. I think that says a lot for this product and brand.

I don't have anything bad to say really other then it's no better then drug store conditioner and cost and arm and a leg. I really don't get how it's "super rich"

on 2/11/2014 9:30:00 PM

I have baby-fine hair (thin, fine, and not a lot of it) that is very weak and dry. I am a huge fan of B&B and this is one of the best conditioners I have used. It leaves my hair feeling very soft, polished, and shiny. It truly makes a remarkable difference for my hair type. I also enjoy the Quenching conditioner!

on 6/26/2012 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Fantastic Conditioner: leaves my hair soft, hydrated, VERY shiny/silky, good swing/movement when I walk, etc.! I was introduced to Bumble & Bumble (B&B) Conditioners & Masques by the very kind Sephora SAs after Alterna Caviar Shampoo wrecked my hair (my stick straight, mirror shiny, soft hair became snarled & tangled & over 1 year, 4" of the snarls had to be cut off)! After the Alterna Caviar Shampoo debacle, not even my Kerastase Masques could help.

After explaining/showing my hair dilemma to the very nice Sephora SAs, they gave me samples of Bumble & Bumble: Super Rich Conditioner, Quenching Conditioner & Creme de Coco Masque (all great). I am very thankful that the B&B Conditioners/Masques helped me keep what long hair I had left for as long as I could. Out of the above, my favorite was the Super Rich Cond. I found it more nourishing & conditioning than the B&B Masques (my favorite Sephora SAs w/ LONG hair all agree w/ me!). btw- I find the B&B SHAMPOOS (Mending, Quenching) much TOO HARSH - leaves frizzy hair halo on me (my long haired Sephora SAs also agree w/ me on this).

I went to a hair stylist 3x who is a Kerastase fanatique. I'd bring the B&B in a plain container for my haircuts and the hair stylist who ONLY used & sold Kerastase was very impressed how it made my hair so SHINY & conditioned. She really inspected my hair (she's German w/ a science background!) and her eyes bulged looking at the condition of my hair after using the B&B Super Rich.

CONS: I don't buy this cond. any more (as much as I liked the results) as I found something better for much less ($3.49 for 12 oz). After 8 months, the B&B Super Rich "plastic" smell really bothered me (& I'm not hyper sensitive to scents). I have no issues re: paying $23 (8 oz) for a product that makes my hair so lovely but the ingredient list didn't seem that special to me (but I'm no chemist & I'm sure they have their special chemical composition to why this product is so phenomenal). Still...

***I now purchase & am thrilled w/ Dove Nourishing Oil Conditioner (w/ flip cap on bottom). This is the first reasonably priced ($3.49 for 12 oz) hair product in 30 years that I am a fan of (as well as Trader Joe's Tea Tree Oil Shampoo & Cond. $3.99 for 16 oz !). This Dove Cond. leaves my hair just as nice as the B&B Super Rich (maybe w/ even more fullness - important for my stick straight hair), has coconut oil, sweet almond oil & it smells SO much better than the B&B! I brought the Dove Nourishing Oil Cond. (in a plain unlabeled container) to the same Kerastase obsessed hair stylist (formerly mentioned) & she was even more impressed w/ my hair after blow drying it than when I brought in & she used the Bumble & Bumble Super Rich!

I am 46, have fine, thin (but lots of it) long (5" past shoulders), black, stick straight, silky Korean hair. Slightly oily scalp with dry ends. I use: Kerastase Bain Miroir 1 & 2 Shampoos, Kerastase masques (MasquIntense, UV Defense), Joico (K-Pak), Redken (Extreme Conditioner).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this sooo bad. I love the matching shampoo, Gentle. But this does nothing but detangle my hair and give it a lovely scent! I loveeeeee the scent, but it doesn't moisturize my hair at all. I can see where it would work well for others, but it just doesnt add the moisture to my hair that I need. I will say that even though it's pricey, its very concentrated and you don't need much. I think that this conditioner is just a matter of hair type, so it's worth a shot to try.

I have naturally curly (3a), colored/highlighted hair, so a good conditioner is a must for me. I tried this after finishing a bottle of B&B Creme de Cocoa conditioner, and while it's a great conditioner, I felt like it was a bit heavy for my hair...I prefer the Creme de Cocoa. With that said, if your hair is seriously dry,this could be worth a try.

I love Bumble & Bumble's straightforward packaging w/the flip-top.

on 8/30/2011 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OH MY GOD! I have FINALLY found my HG conditioner! I always thought this day would never happen but alas it has! I have layered medium thick hair that is past my bra strap and this conditioner not only perfectly conditions all of my hair, but it also does it while not weighing down my hair! What I love about this conditioner is the smell and the fact that I only need a small amount to properly condition the entire length of my hair. Before this I was using my all trusty Biolage Conditioning Balm, and even though that was nice, this is a million times better! Love, love, love!

on 6/1/2011 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely adore the smell of this -- kind of a clean, lightly buttery or creamy soft floral. So many people on here comment that they don't like the smell. Then again I hate those strong, cloying, very synthetic-smelling products that are so prevalent in most commonly-used popular brands these days. This smells special and luxurious to me. B&B Gentle shampoo smells like this. Love it, hope they never change it. As far as performance goes, I think it's a great, everyday conditioner, not super moisturizing like a masque because it's not a masque, but a great daily conditioner that doesn't seem to build-up. I'd give this a 3.75 stars if I could.