Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

4.1

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

This is a really nice salon brand. It is by no means holy grail status or perfect, but I really enjoyed using it. At first I wasn't sure, but by the time the bottle was almost empty I was a little sad it was gone. The price is kinda high, but this lasted me a decent amount of time. I also got it with 15% off so that helped. I like the packaging. It's small and easy to hold. Not randomly tall and slender to fall off my shower shelves or stout and overly fat so I can't hold it with a wet hand in the shower and it falls over. It's comfortably sized and the plastic is soft enough to squeeze a little to get the product out. The smell is where I'm a little meh. It's nice and mild, kinda powdery, but it reminds me of the way my baby dolls smelled when I was a little kid. That plasticy, powdery scent. It's not bad at all...not overpowering, but it reminds me of my old dolls back in the day. It moisturizes nicely and has pretty decent slip. It isn't perfect, but out of a lot of salon brands, this is definitely a good product. I would repurchase.

Can not live without this Conditioner. Smells clean and fresh. My curls soak it up. When I straighten my hair its just gorgeous. Honestly a holy grail for me.

This is my HG condition and shampoo combo. It literally saved my hair which was extremely dead and dry from years of heat exposure. My hair is now soft and smooth! Although this is recommended for coloured hair, I still have my natural colour and I love it. I don't care too much for the packaging but I would 100% buy again

HG! One of the best conditioners, ever. Years ago I bleached my hair to a white blonde. It was breaking off, a complete mess. This saved it. A little goes a long way and the scent is so yummy. Would buy by the gallon!

I don't have anything bad to say really other then it's no better then drug store conditioner and cost and arm and a leg. I really don't get how it's "super rich"

on 1/5/2015 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not a bad conditioner. Gives my hair slip, makes is shiny and soft. Rinses out well. I don't like the smell - like a chemically enhanced chamomile, too strong IMO.

on 2/11/2014 9:30:00 PM

I have baby-fine hair (thin, fine, and not a lot of it) that is very weak and dry. I am a huge fan of B&B and this is one of the best conditioners I have used. It leaves my hair feeling very soft, polished, and shiny. It truly makes a remarkable difference for my hair type. I also enjoy the Quenching conditioner!

Smells great and is a pretty good conditioner. Just wish it wasn't so $$$ for the 8 oz bottle.

on 2/27/2013 7:25:00 PM

I used to have very thick hair but after years of damage through a million different dye jobs, weaves (I'm caucasian) and Great Lengths extensions. I have finally grown all that out and since January I have had healthy natural hair. So I decided to try something new and bought this conditioner to use with my Kerastase Bain Satin 1 Shampoo.

My hair is now fine (but not baby fine) and I do straighten my hair every time I wash which is about every 2 days. This conditioner is really nice! It does't leave my hair oily or full of residue and it gave me enough moisture for about 5 weeks before I got nasty split ends. Once the split ends were there this conditioner doesn't really do much. I don't think it is meant to be super-moisturizing the way some people expect it to be.

I only gave it 4 out of 5 lippies because it isn't as "rich" of a conditioner as one might think. It is good for hair that is already healthy, but if you have EXTREMELY dry and damaged hair you shouldn't expect amazing results.

on 5/24/2012 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I can't live without this ! Nothing else hydrates, detangles and rinses so good ! The smell is amazing ! A little goes a long way one small bottle lasts me almost six months when I'm rotating my conditioners