Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

4.1

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 9/16/2014 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I got a liter on sale at my local salon. I had just got color and highlights, and my hair felt a little dry and brittle. I had also just spent a small fortune on Aveda liters (Dry Remedy & Damage Remedy) but they weren't quite taking care of the dryness. So I gave SRC a shot. Wow I was surprised with how well it moisturized my brittle hair. I even left a small amount on the ends as a leave in. My hair blew out very smooth and frizz free. I don't particularly care for the scent, but it will do. I would buy again b/c its cheaper than Aveda!

on 1/6/2014 10:28:00 PM

I love Bumble and Bumble! I was planning on trying a bunch of their different shampoos and conditioners(hey, I'm a product junkie, especially when it comes to B&B) but I like this so much I may just get a liter of it instead. I have dry hair that has highlights(from six months ago) and is heat styled on a daily basis. So I need something pretty moisturizing. No, this is not as rich as a masque. That is why it says 'conditioner' on the packaging instead of 'masque'. If you're looking for a masque, I love the Creme De Coco one from B&B. But for a regular conditioner, this does fine(though I personally use leave in cream after conditioning always). For how moisturizing this is, it is also very lightweight, which is nice on my somewhat fine hair. Maybe if you have thick unruly hair this wouldn't do much for you, but it works great on my hair. I was initially reluctant to buy it as I go through conditioner very very quickly, and at $25 a pop that can get quite expensive. But so far I'm finding that I don't need that much of this to do the job. I don't know whether that is due to the quality of this specific conditioner or if I was just over applying previous conditioners and never knew it. This stuff seems to be very easy to spread through my hair though, so maybe it is at least partly the conditioner itself. Anyway, I also just adore the smell of Super Rich. I'm thinking I will buy the corresponding shampoo and mask instead of trying some other B&B products because of the smell. I do love the scent way better than that of Creme De Coco. How to describe how this smells? Well it's light and kind of... floral? Very fresh and pleasant, it's sort of ineffable. A bit like gardenias or something but not quite. I'll be interested to see if this improves my hair long term. I've only used it a few times, but my hair seems like it's been less dry lately and shinier.

EDIT: had to knock off a star because I found a shampoo and conditioner that blows this one away: Living Proof PHD Conditioner & Shampoo. Sorry, Bumble and Bumble, I still love you!

on 11/12/2012 10:28:00 PM

yummm....I just love this conditioner. It is the only high end hair product that I consider worth blowing the money on.

It smells so good, and makes my hair so soft and shiny. And it is very luxurious to use - the formula is so thick and creamy. It has a texture like a treatment product, not a watery, runny run of the mill conditioner. I started using it when it was under $20 - now it's around $25. I don't buy it that often, and it does last a long time when I do, because it works more like a deep conditioner, and if I were to use it daily, it would weigh my hair down too much. I'll maybe use it once a week, or maybe a few times a month when I have it, that is usually enough. It has a soft, clean scent - sort of foody, like a faint coconut scent - and leaves your hair smelling pretty good too.

I love it!

on 8/19/2012 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This conditioner dried my thick, coarse, highlight long hair. I feel that B&B products are overrated. The gentle shampoo was even worse. Went back to Ultra Hydrating Shampoo & Cond. from Biolage....and cheaper too!

on 4/28/2012 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

the bottom line with Bumble&Bumble: NOTHING from there line is appealing, you would figure for a 28$ bottle of shampoo && 32$ bottle of conditioner you would be getting beautiful bottles>??? HA NO bumbles products look like recycled UGLY PLASTIC bottles and there ingredients list is very common they dont even use human hair keratin in there products which helps repair damage the best. i dont even see how there still in buisness honestly . the ingredients they use can be found in basically any hair care brand, and there more expensive than Pureology.... at least purologys line has attractive packaging smells way better than bumble and works way better. i personally prefer Joico, Kenra, Goldwell and Redken those are my favorit brands for overall Product performace while STILL being reasonably priced

on 7/21/2011 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I should have reviewed this a long time ago because I've been using it fairly consistently for a couple years. Generally I really don't like conditioner because it typically feels heavy and I want to use as few products on my hair as possible. This seems like it'd be overwhelmingly thick and heavy for my hair type, but it works amazingly well and I love it.

For reference, my hair is waist length, slightly wavy, fine but I have tons of it (which, of course, means it tangles easily!). It's naturally pale brown but I get it professionally highlighted every six weeks. Overall it's extremely healthy without split ends or any brittleness, etc. I'm very obsessive about it so I only use Mason Pearson brushes and combs, a ghD flat iron (only about twice a week), and a Sultra hairdryer.

I wash my hair everyday with B & B Gentle Shampoo, and follow with this. I apply it mostly at the ends but run whatever's left on my hands through my crown and roots. Then I comb, pin up for a couple of minutes, and rinse out. My hair feels immediately silky, soft, and I can run my fingers through it. Doesn't leave residue, and the smell isn't strong or offensive. It's just a light, pretty, nondescript clean scent with maybe some floral.

My hair feels good after using this, and it keeps my hair moisturized and glossy and healthy. It doesn't weigh down my fine hair or make it feel greasy at all. My hair still dries light as a feather. A bonus is that it doesn't cause issues for my sensitive skin. I've had to cut back on using so many products because it causes reactions or allergies and this just continues to work well for me.

I use the 33.8 oz. pump bottle and I only need to purchase about every 8 months. I also have the tiny travel size on hand too. I'll keep purchasing this and I highly recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

What a waste of money! The only redeeming factor here is the smell. This conditioner smells incredible-- clean and fresh and somehow....expensive. Which is about in line with the price. If you're down with paying $25 for mediocre product, then rock on. If not, skip this product and buy something from the drugstore, because that's the quality that you get with B&B products. Total rip-off!

I must admit that I was impressed with this conditioner. I have fine hair and I thought it would be to heavy. In-fact, it does not weigh my hair down at all. Extremely happy! I cannot stand Kerastase products as they dry my hair out completely and it becomes poofy. I use this with B&B's Quenching Shampoo and I like the results. The price is not "over-the-top"for a quality salon product.

on 12/17/2009 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The name says it all. This is a super rich, creamy conditioner with a wonderful honeysuckle scent. It makes my medium-thick, long, damaged hair so soft and silky. Definately check this out if your hair needs some TLC. And since it is "super rich", unless your hair is seriously parched, those with fine hair might want to skip it.

on 4/26/2009 11:31:00 AM

Love this conditioner! My hair behaves so perfectly when I use this. It's SUPER moisturizing so a little goes a long way. It is pricey but when you find something that works so well, it is worth it. Think how much money you waste looking for that product! This is it, I always have this in my shower. It is a staple for me and my dry, coarse hair. Love the smell too :)