Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

3.8

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

Can not live without this Conditioner. Smells clean and fresh. My curls soak it up. When I straighten my hair its just gorgeous. Honestly a holy grail for me.

on 3/5/2016 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've bought this several times over the years but I don't always repurchase it immediately because of the cost: eight ounces for $27. However, I sometimes buy the two ounce bottle for $10 when I'm going on a trip.

I had been using Nexxus Humectress as my daily conditioner for two or three months. Humectress is okay, but it was letting my color-treated hair turn to straw, so I decided to step it up a notch, and picked up a bottle of Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner at Sephora. This works better. After using this conditioner, my hair no longer feels like straw and it's not frizzy. I do recommend rotating this with another conditioner. It can be too rich for daily use, depending on the state of your hair.

It's not my favorite scent. It's kind of a synthetic floral, but it's not the worst, and it doesn't leave fragrance in the hair after you rinse it out. The best-smelling conditioner Bumble & Bumble offers is Creme de Coco. That one smells like coconut cream pie.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Distearate, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance.

HG! One of the best conditioners, ever. Years ago I bleached my hair to a white blonde. It was breaking off, a complete mess. This saved it. A little goes a long way and the scent is so yummy. Would buy by the gallon!

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I'm not sure how a conditioner managed to do this but Super Rich left my hair feeling tangled, crispy, and dry. There wasn't any slip, and I could barely get a comb through my hair while it was still wet in order to detangle. I got all of this, with the added bonus of smelling like a baby's diaper, for only $27. For 8 oz. Derp.

on 1/5/2015 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not a bad conditioner. Gives my hair slip, makes is shiny and soft. Rinses out well. I don't like the smell - like a chemically enhanced chamomile, too strong IMO.

on 11/26/2014 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Since B & b discontinued my beloved Leave In/Rinse Out conditioner, I decided to give this one a try. Wow! I'm impressed. I have curly hair and although I have a lot of it, it's on the finer side. This left my hair shiny, with a lot of body, and flat ironing it was a breeze. This probably would not be a rich enough conditioner for anyone with coarse or dry/damaged hair, but for anyone with normal or slighty dry hair, it's fantastic!.

Edit: July 24, 2015 - sadly, this isn't working for me. I think the dimethicone is just too much for my hair. It started to get really coated and lackluster with repeated use. If your hair tolerates silicone well, this might be for you. I've changed the rating from 5 lippies to 2

on 11/13/2014 6:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This conditioner rinses clean, smells great, has great slip. The packaging is convenient. Why didn't I like it? Because I think it rinses off 100%, :(, because when I get out of the shower and comb it, it is like if I had not put any conditioner. Strange because in the shower it feels super creamy and luxurious. Oh well...wanted to like it!! Took off two lippies, one for price and another for performance.

on 9/16/2014 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I got a liter on sale at my local salon. I had just got color and highlights, and my hair felt a little dry and brittle. I had also just spent a small fortune on Aveda liters (Dry Remedy & Damage Remedy) but they weren't quite taking care of the dryness. So I gave SRC a shot. Wow I was surprised with how well it moisturized my brittle hair. I even left a small amount on the ends as a leave in. My hair blew out very smooth and frizz free. I don't particularly care for the scent, but it will do. I would buy again b/c its cheaper than Aveda!

on 1/6/2014 10:28:00 PM

I love Bumble and Bumble! I was planning on trying a bunch of their different shampoos and conditioners(hey, I'm a product junkie, especially when it comes to B&B) but I like this so much I may just get a liter of it instead. I have dry hair that has highlights(from six months ago) and is heat styled on a daily basis. So I need something pretty moisturizing. No, this is not as rich as a masque. That is why it says 'conditioner' on the packaging instead of 'masque'. If you're looking for a masque, I love the Creme De Coco one from B&B. But for a regular conditioner, this does fine(though I personally use leave in cream after conditioning always). For how moisturizing this is, it is also very lightweight, which is nice on my somewhat fine hair. Maybe if you have thick unruly hair this wouldn't do much for you, but it works great on my hair. I was initially reluctant to buy it as I go through conditioner very very quickly, and at $25 a pop that can get quite expensive. But so far I'm finding that I don't need that much of this to do the job. I don't know whether that is due to the quality of this specific conditioner or if I was just over applying previous conditioners and never knew it. This stuff seems to be very easy to spread through my hair though, so maybe it is at least partly the conditioner itself. Anyway, I also just adore the smell of Super Rich. I'm thinking I will buy the corresponding shampoo and mask instead of trying some other B&B products because of the smell. I do love the scent way better than that of Creme De Coco. How to describe how this smells? Well it's light and kind of... floral? Very fresh and pleasant, it's sort of ineffable. A bit like gardenias or something but not quite. I'll be interested to see if this improves my hair long term. I've only used it a few times, but my hair seems like it's been less dry lately and shinier.

EDIT: had to knock off a star because I found a shampoo and conditioner that blows this one away: Living Proof PHD Conditioner & Shampoo. Sorry, Bumble and Bumble, I still love you!

Smells great and is a pretty good conditioner. Just wish it wasn't so $$$ for the 8 oz bottle.