4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

If you've got fried hair, RUN, don't walk to your nearest retailer and buy this! I just recently went from dark brown (dyed) hair w/black panels to blond. The hair stylist messed up and she had to bleach my poor hair AGAIN....this was all after it was first stripped of all color twice. During this salon visit from h*ll, my naturally curly, below shoulder length hair was washed FIVE times, and only conditioned once. It was so dry, so snarly, I literally cursed the day I visited this salon. I was out and saw this conditioner, and thought I would try it. I'm new to Bumble and Bumble, so I can't comment on their other products. I was also broke and had to choose between the shampoo or the conditioner, so I got the conditioner. It was pricey, I won't lie to you....but as soon as I put it on my hair, I said, "Ahhhhh!" Seriously, the relief was that huge. My poor hair had great slip, my scalp felt nice and cool, and when my hair air dried it fell into nice, spiral curls with very minimal frizz. I'm a realist: I did serious damage to my poor hair, and nothing can really repair it.......but this hides the damage very well and most importantly makes my hair feel good. If you have fine hair this may not be the product for you. Best money I've ever spent, and will certainly buy this again.

About reviewer (178 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

11 years ago

I tried the Gentle/Super Rich combo years ago to only be not so impressed. I got samples of this again last month while shopping at BlueMercury and decided to give it another try. Wow. I don't know if they reformulated this and the Gentle poo, but I love both so much I bought full sized bottles the next day. This is one of the BEST detanglers I've ever used and honestly I always had to use a detangler to help comb out my hair after my shower, it was awful. I have baby fine hair but a ton of it and this doesn't weigh my hair down at all; no matter how much I use! Plus I love how this is super thick, so you don't really need that much. When I run out I will buy the liter size. Expensive, yes, but I've tried everything and this works.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

11 years ago

This is a great everyday conditioner for dry hair. It's the only conditioner I've used that is effective for my wavy, course hair, and it's the only conditioner I'll use. After 25 years, I finally found something that makes my hair feel soft and look healthier than it ever has. It doesn't take a lot of this to work, either. When I use this, my hair is manageable and my waves are softer and more relaxed.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I LOVE THIS! It smells great, and really makes a difference. When I wash it out, my hair feels so silky and smooth. I comb it through with a wide tooth comb in the shower and leave it on for a few minutes, and the tangles just seem to melt away with this stuff. So far, the best conditioner I've ever used.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBlack

11 years ago

Not sure why I never reviewed this awesome conditioner. I love it! It is almost like the conditioner they give you in those at-home hair dye kits. It is really thick and creamy. I was a little worried that it would make my hair greasy or give me build up but it did not. I have even started once a week using a whole lot and leaving it sit on my hair for 5-10 minutes like a mask and it works wonderfully. It leaves my hair soft, non-frizzy, and smooth. I really like using it now in the winter bc my hair is so dried out and in need of a trim, too. It really feels like it "repairs" your hair. It is pricey though, as are all of the B&B products. I bought a giant size one (like 33 ounces) for $60 or 70 and it lasted me well over a year. My sister was over the other day and used it and loved it, too. It's a great conditioner.

About reviewer (234 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3.0

11 years ago

Unless I get a smokin' deal on this again, I won't re-purchase. It's just not worth it. I love the Bumble styling products but haven't had much amazement for the price of the shampoos and conditioners. I have fine, high-lighted hair. The Super-Rich makes it soft but so does pantene. And the pantene will do it without weighing my hair down. I think it may work better on thicker hair or coarser hair, but for fine-haired blondes, stick to something cheaper. No need to break the bank for this one!

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

11 years ago

I was excited to use this Bumble and Bumble product, the reviews were great. I picked up a 2oz sample for $7. Unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed. I didn't like the smell, and it only did a fair job on my dry, curly hair. My hair was a little more frizzy than usual, but it is soft. Overall, most common brands I've picked up at Target for dry hair do about the same job. 2 lippies for an average product with a boutique price tag. I also got a sample of the "Deep" conditioner. I hope for better results with that!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

11 years ago

Would I buy this product again? YES!!!!!!!!!!! I've been a Bumble & Bumble believer for a couple of years now. Everything they make that I have tried- I love. The Super Rich Conditioner (especially coupled with Gentle Shampoo) is amazing. It smells great, feels amazing and leaves your hair so healthy and soft. I tell everyone to try bumble and bumble. Best products ever!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlond

11 years ago

WOW WOW WOW. I am in love. I have Asian thick hair, that never seems to smooth down even after using serum products and a bunch of popular branded shampoos/conditioners. I could never achieve the smooth, shiny out of salon hair and after I got my cut at a salon last week, my stylist suggested this product for my hair type. I just got a bob, so it's even more imperative that I get something that keeps my hair put and not a frazzled mess. I usually use a huge amount of conditioner in my hair and let it sit in before rinsing, but with this product, I only need a small amount (like the bottle says) and only let it sit for a minute, and it works miracles. I am now a true lover of bumble and bumble and will never switch. I wish it had better packaging (pump nozzle? bigger bottle for the buck?) and cheaper....but this is quality I'm willing to pay for. PS: I forgot my bumble and bumble stuff at home so I had to use regular herbal essences shampoo, and boy did my bob turn out UGLY, UGLY, UGLY. at first, i thought maybe it was me--maybe I couldn't do the fresh out of the salon look--but i got my bumble and bumble back at night, rewashed it (i know, i know, its bad to wash twice a day) but my hair has done a complete 180 and is back to perfection. YAY!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBrown

11 years ago

Great great great product! I can't say enough good things about it. It moisturizes super well without weighing hair down and it doesn't take a lot of product to get the best results (which is a good thing because it's not cheap). Works great and smells yummy!

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair