4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

Love, love, love! Like the reviewer below me, I have dry, curly hair. Only a small amount of this conditioner is needed to smooth my hair down to the ends and the smell is lovely--fresh, sweet, and creamy, like the smell of their curl conscious line.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

11 years ago

I have dry, curly hair. This product is one of my favorites! It makes my hair less frizzy and feel softer. When I use this conditioner it makes me feel like I don't have to use as much product when I'm styling my hair. This is great for curly hair!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I have been using this conditioner for years and love it. Most rich conditioners lose their effectiveness over tome for me - they weigh my hair down and some even make my hair look darker!!! B&B has never left a film or weighed my (very) dry hair down. Pricey, but really good for over a long period of time.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

11 years ago

This stuff is excellent for those who suffer from dry hair. I have fine, curly/wavy hair that is very long and requires lots of moisture as I am constantly traveling for business. I have tried everything from Aussie/Pantene to Fresh/Phyto/FFekkai and this is one of the best! My only other favorite is Fresh's Meadowfoam Cream Conditioner, even more expensive. A little goes a long way with the Super Rich Conditioner so take a little time when dispensing it through your hair. You do need to rinse well until the water runs clear. You get what you pay for and this one is a winner for my hair.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0
from

11 years ago

I was so excited to try this conditioner, I have a friend who uses it and I love the smell of her hair. WELL...WAS I DISAPPOINTED. It is thick and creamy, but it didn't help my hair at all as far as conditioning. It left it frizzy and a tangly mess! Sorry to say, it is not worth the money, the AUSSIE DEEEEEP conditioner I bought at the store for $1.99 does a MUCH better job. I will not be repurchasing this.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairRed

2.0

11 years ago

Meh, not that great. I liked the smell, and it surely felt thick and creamy but it seems like it never made my hair feel super richly conditioned and silky, more like it just washed all off. I would have to condition with it twice each time, not a fan.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

11 years ago

I would rate this a solid 2.5 - dead average. (I rounded up to 3.) I have long, wavy, fine hair that I fried with bleach and dye. I was very excited to try this conditioner based on the reviews, since it seems to work great for reviewers with damaged/over processed hair. I must say I am disappointed. This product just didn't deliver on detangling or making my hair feel less dried out. I had to use a large amount of the product just to get my fingers through my hair, never mind a comb. I don't like the smell, which is common to other Bumble & Bumble products I have tried: it is a plasticky smell, probably attempting to smell clean, but comes off cheap, and reminds me of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, which I can't stand. The only plus is that it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. I wouldn't repurchase, though, because I can name at least 3 other conditioners that work better, and do not contain dimethicone (which this does,) and which detangle and hydrate better, and don't leave my hair feeling heavy: Ojon super rich, DevaCurl OneCondition, and Ion Effective Care treatment. I try to stay away from non water soluble silicones as they coat my hair and I like to use a gentle sulfate free shampoo such as Jessicurl gentle lather, since my hair is colored.

About reviewer (430 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

from

11 years ago

Very very nice rich conditioner. Makes my processed hair silky soft yet very light weight and bouncy. I love the natural feel of my hair using this. It's expensive but well worth the money. I will definitely repurchase as long as I can find it.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

11 years ago

Love super rich, with every conditioner i've had in the past i have to use a giant handful of product to coat my long thick hair, but with this one i barely need a teaspoon! I'm a more is more girl, but i was so pleased that i could save a little skrilla this way. Smells good, not my favorite but nice- kind of a floral creamy scent. I pump once into my hand, coat both palms and work into the ends of my hair after using the creme de coco poo. I add a little water and another half pump or so to the rest of my hair and comb through. 10 minutes and a rinse later my hair is detangled, smooth and dries shiny and soft wether with a blow dryer or by air. This combo also brings out the curl in my wavy blonde hair, weird! I have the liter and i love the sturdy pump + cute packaging we all love bumble for.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

11 years ago

Love this conditioner! My hair behaves so perfectly when I use this. It's SUPER moisturizing so a little goes a long way. It is pricey but when you find something that works so well, it is worth it. Think how much money you waste looking for that product! This is it, I always have this in my shower. It is a staple for me and my dry, coarse hair. Love the smell too :)

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure