Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 7/14/2017 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I'm truly on the fence about this. While it did great in the shower, I didn't see any lasting effects beyond the shower. In the shower hair felt moisturized and detangled with good slip. It took very little to get hair to this point in the shower, making the higher price tag not so insane (I estimate I'd get 2-3 months per 8.5 oz bottle). Where it all went to mediocre was once rinsed. Even with a quick rinse, it felt completely washed out and left none of the moisture and slip from application. Hair didn't necessarily feel dry and crunchy, but it didn't feel soft or smooth either. I did have nice waves using this, but hair was indeed more coarse and dry feeling than with other brands (even drugstore). Frizz was down, but only when wearing in its natural state. When I tried to heat style or even put in a bun, I had frizzies everywhere. Overall, because hair didn't feel great and became more difficult to manage because it wasn't softened and moisturized I would not repurchase. I may or may not return this (or I might keep it for my ultra fine haired child). If you need a light, few ingredient conditioner, this might work well for you. If you truly need a super rich conditioner that provides moisture and softening, I don't think this will give you what you need, unless you have fine hair. Three stars for mediocre performance that wasn't great, yet wasn't awful.

This is a really nice salon brand. It is by no means holy grail status or perfect, but I really enjoyed using it. At first I wasn't sure, but by the time the bottle was almost empty I was a little sad it was gone. The price is kinda high, but this lasted me a decent amount of time. I also got it with 15% off so that helped. I like the packaging. It's small and easy to hold. Not randomly tall and slender to fall off my shower shelves or stout and overly fat so I can't hold it with a wet hand in the shower and it falls over. It's comfortably sized and the plastic is soft enough to squeeze a little to get the product out. The smell is where I'm a little meh. It's nice and mild, kinda powdery, but it reminds me of the way my baby dolls smelled when I was a little kid. That plasticy, powdery scent. It's not bad at all...not overpowering, but it reminds me of my old dolls back in the day. It moisturizes nicely and has pretty decent slip. It isn't perfect, but out of a lot of salon brands, this is definitely a good product. I would repurchase.

Can not live without this Conditioner. Smells clean and fresh. My curls soak it up. When I straighten my hair its just gorgeous. Honestly a holy grail for me.

Bumble and Bumble's Super Rich Conditioner does a really great of conditioning your hair at a pretty low price point. I'm used to paying a lot more money for higher end conditioners to give me the same result. Like the shampoo, this conditioner comes out of the bottle really easily it's not too thick, and has a really mild non-irritating scent. After two days of use, my hair is noticeably softer (I can tell by how much my hair is curling). I don't have any problems with using this and my Moroccan Oil together, so I think I will go pick up the full sized bottle.

on 3/5/2016 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've bought this several times over the years but I don't always repurchase it immediately because of the cost: eight ounces for $27. However, I sometimes buy the two ounce bottle for $10 when I'm going on a trip.

I had been using Nexxus Humectress as my daily conditioner for two or three months. Humectress is okay, but it was letting my color-treated hair turn to straw, so I decided to step it up a notch, and picked up a bottle of Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner at Sephora. This works better. After using this conditioner, my hair no longer feels like straw and it's not frizzy. I do recommend rotating this with another conditioner. It can be too rich for daily use, depending on the state of your hair.

It's not my favorite scent. It's kind of a synthetic floral, but it's not the worst, and it doesn't leave fragrance in the hair after you rinse it out. The best-smelling conditioner Bumble & Bumble offers is Creme de Coco. That one smells like coconut cream pie.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Distearate, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance.

This is my HG condition and shampoo combo. It literally saved my hair which was extremely dead and dry from years of heat exposure. My hair is now soft and smooth! Although this is recommended for coloured hair, I still have my natural colour and I love it. I don't care too much for the packaging but I would 100% buy again

on 1/23/2016 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I finally decided to try this product after months of having salon personnel recommend it to me on my numerous shopping excursions, i.e. on my quest to find conditioners that really do work. I am surprised and happy to state this is one of the best conditioners I have ever tried.
My hair is waist length extremely thick, very curly, dry, tangle and frizz prone, naturally black but lacking shine. This did an excellent job moisturizing my hair, leaving it soft to the touch. It left my curls smooth and nicely defined. I was also impressed by how shiny my hair was, which is a really rare accomplishment out of a rinse out conditioner... Now for the cons... Although it does leave my hair frizz free, I don't think this formula is heavy enough to do the same in cold winter weather. Even so, it does such a great job in all other aspects that this can easily be remedied via a leave in during harsher seasons/rainy and windy days. Last but not least: This is sooooo expensive! While I have an arsenal of other products which far exceed this price point, those are deep once a wk type products so they last forever and a day, making the purchase price feasible. But this stuff? $27.00 for 8 oz?! Yikes... that's not a good deal for us long and thick haired gals who could easily go through this in less than 2 weeks. But guess what? I surrender to it and will just use it every other day in order to keep buying it, because well, I do believe it's that good.

I HIGHLY recommend this product, esp. if you deal with any of the same struggles as I do or have a similar hair type. I can honestly say I like this more than any Alterna products, and also more than the Its a 10 rinse out or deep conditioners. I think that says a lot for this product and brand.

HG! One of the best conditioners, ever. Years ago I bleached my hair to a white blonde. It was breaking off, a complete mess. This saved it. A little goes a long way and the scent is so yummy. Would buy by the gallon!

I don't have anything bad to say really other then it's no better then drug store conditioner and cost and arm and a leg. I really don't get how it's "super rich"

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I'm not sure how a conditioner managed to do this but Super Rich left my hair feeling tangled, crispy, and dry. There wasn't any slip, and I could barely get a comb through my hair while it was still wet in order to detangle. I got all of this, with the added bonus of smelling like a baby's diaper, for only $27. For 8 oz. Derp.