Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

This is a really nice salon brand. It is by no means holy grail status or perfect, but I really enjoyed using it. At first I wasn't sure, but by the time the bottle was almost empty I was a little sad it was gone. The price is kinda high, but this lasted me a decent amount of time. I also got it with 15% off so that helped. I like the packaging. It's small and easy to hold. Not randomly tall and slender to fall off my shower shelves or stout and overly fat so I can't hold it with a wet hand in the shower and it falls over. It's comfortably sized and the plastic is soft enough to squeeze a little to get the product out. The smell is where I'm a little meh. It's nice and mild, kinda powdery, but it reminds me of the way my baby dolls smelled when I was a little kid. That plasticy, powdery scent. It's not bad at all...not overpowering, but it reminds me of my old dolls back in the day. It moisturizes nicely and has pretty decent slip. It isn't perfect, but out of a lot of salon brands, this is definitely a good product. I would repurchase.

Can not live without this Conditioner. Smells clean and fresh. My curls soak it up. When I straighten my hair its just gorgeous. Honestly a holy grail for me.

Bumble and Bumble's Super Rich Conditioner does a really great of conditioning your hair at a pretty low price point. I'm used to paying a lot more money for higher end conditioners to give me the same result. Like the shampoo, this conditioner comes out of the bottle really easily it's not too thick, and has a really mild non-irritating scent. After two days of use, my hair is noticeably softer (I can tell by how much my hair is curling). I don't have any problems with using this and my Moroccan Oil together, so I think I will go pick up the full sized bottle.

This is my HG condition and shampoo combo. It literally saved my hair which was extremely dead and dry from years of heat exposure. My hair is now soft and smooth! Although this is recommended for coloured hair, I still have my natural colour and I love it. I don't care too much for the packaging but I would 100% buy again

on 1/23/2016 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I finally decided to try this product after months of having salon personnel recommend it to me on my numerous shopping excursions, i.e. on my quest to find conditioners that really do work. I am surprised and happy to state this is one of the best conditioners I have ever tried.
My hair is waist length extremely thick, very curly, dry, tangle and frizz prone, naturally black but lacking shine. This did an excellent job moisturizing my hair, leaving it soft to the touch. It left my curls smooth and nicely defined. I was also impressed by how shiny my hair was, which is a really rare accomplishment out of a rinse out conditioner... Now for the cons... Although it does leave my hair frizz free, I don't think this formula is heavy enough to do the same in cold winter weather. Even so, it does such a great job in all other aspects that this can easily be remedied via a leave in during harsher seasons/rainy and windy days. Last but not least: This is sooooo expensive! While I have an arsenal of other products which far exceed this price point, those are deep once a wk type products so they last forever and a day, making the purchase price feasible. But this stuff? $27.00 for 8 oz?! Yikes... that's not a good deal for us long and thick haired gals who could easily go through this in less than 2 weeks. But guess what? I surrender to it and will just use it every other day in order to keep buying it, because well, I do believe it's that good.

I HIGHLY recommend this product, esp. if you deal with any of the same struggles as I do or have a similar hair type. I can honestly say I like this more than any Alterna products, and also more than the Its a 10 rinse out or deep conditioners. I think that says a lot for this product and brand.

HG! One of the best conditioners, ever. Years ago I bleached my hair to a white blonde. It was breaking off, a complete mess. This saved it. A little goes a long way and the scent is so yummy. Would buy by the gallon!

on 2/11/2014 9:30:00 PM

I have baby-fine hair (thin, fine, and not a lot of it) that is very weak and dry. I am a huge fan of B&B and this is one of the best conditioners I have used. It leaves my hair feeling very soft, polished, and shiny. It truly makes a remarkable difference for my hair type. I also enjoy the Quenching conditioner!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this!!! Perfection in a bottle for us baby fine wavy hair gals. Detangles like a dream and leaves my hair soft and healthy. I can literally feel this instantly get rid of those snarly tangles. Only downside is the steep price tag. It's totally worth buying the big bottles.

on 11/12/2012 10:28:00 PM

yummm....I just love this conditioner. It is the only high end hair product that I consider worth blowing the money on.

It smells so good, and makes my hair so soft and shiny. And it is very luxurious to use - the formula is so thick and creamy. It has a texture like a treatment product, not a watery, runny run of the mill conditioner. I started using it when it was under $20 - now it's around $25. I don't buy it that often, and it does last a long time when I do, because it works more like a deep conditioner, and if I were to use it daily, it would weigh my hair down too much. I'll maybe use it once a week, or maybe a few times a month when I have it, that is usually enough. It has a soft, clean scent - sort of foody, like a faint coconut scent - and leaves your hair smelling pretty good too.

I love it!

on 5/24/2012 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I can't live without this ! Nothing else hydrates, detangles and rinses so good ! The smell is amazing ! A little goes a long way one small bottle lasts me almost six months when I'm rotating my conditioners