Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I'm not sure how a conditioner managed to do this but Super Rich left my hair feeling tangled, crispy, and dry. There wasn't any slip, and I could barely get a comb through my hair while it was still wet in order to detangle. I got all of this, with the added bonus of smelling like a baby's diaper, for only $27. For 8 oz. Derp.

on 8/19/2012 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This conditioner dried my thick, coarse, highlight long hair. I feel that B&B products are overrated. The gentle shampoo was even worse. Went back to Ultra Hydrating Shampoo & Cond. from Biolage....and cheaper too!

on 4/28/2012 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

the bottom line with Bumble&Bumble: NOTHING from there line is appealing, you would figure for a 28$ bottle of shampoo && 32$ bottle of conditioner you would be getting beautiful bottles>??? HA NO bumbles products look like recycled UGLY PLASTIC bottles and there ingredients list is very common they dont even use human hair keratin in there products which helps repair damage the best. i dont even see how there still in buisness honestly . the ingredients they use can be found in basically any hair care brand, and there more expensive than Pureology.... at least purologys line has attractive packaging smells way better than bumble and works way better. i personally prefer Joico, Kenra, Goldwell and Redken those are my favorit brands for overall Product performace while STILL being reasonably priced

on 4/14/2012 2:56:00 PM

What I have: Fine, Extremely over highlighted hair, dry, and damaged. Tangles easily.

Bought this because it claims to be "super rich," there is nothing RICH about it, except the price you pay for it. It did NOT moisturize, relieve me of tangles, or add any sort of repair factor to my hair.

Took it back and got my money back. If youre looking for nurishment and like B&B go with one of their masks instead. Yuck to this product!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

What a waste of money! The only redeeming factor here is the smell. This conditioner smells incredible-- clean and fresh and somehow....expensive. Which is about in line with the price. If you're down with paying $25 for mediocre product, then rock on. If not, skip this product and buy something from the drugstore, because that's the quality that you get with B&B products. Total rip-off!

Have tried this off and on.... so much hype that I think it will be better the next time around. It just isn't worth it at all. I get the same results with Pantene.

on 6/29/2010 7:33:00 AM

Less than average product, not worth the price. It leaves hair soft and does not weight it down. I do not like the smell, not very pleasant - but bearable. I have chemically treated hair which are on the dry side (especially the ends). Whilst it does not make miracles (no salon effect), it does a decent job at keeping dry hair at bay. Far too expensive for what it delivers. Would not repurchase.

on 9/1/2009 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this conditioner, I have a friend who uses it and I love the smell of her hair. WELL...WAS I DISAPPOINTED. It is thick and creamy, but it didn't help my hair at all as far as conditioning. It left it frizzy and a tangly mess! Sorry to say, it is not worth the money, the AUSSIE DEEEEEP conditioner I bought at the store for $1.99 does a MUCH better job. I will not be repurchasing this.

on 11/19/2007 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love the packaging, and it isn't as expensive as it seems because you really don't need much compared to other conditioners. But at the same time it REALLY doesn't live up to the hype as far as I'm concerned. It hydrates and it doesn't weigh the hair down too much (as long as you don't get it near your scalp) but it does leave some build up in my hair. Worst of all: with any shampoo it makes my hair very electric. With the gentle shampoo it makes my hair completely unbearably, sticking to my face and at the same time standing out at ninety degrees from my head, electric. It's very waxy in consistency, and I find that it coats the hair rather than really hydrate or moisturize. I bought it because of the great reviews and maybe my expectations were a bit high, but I'm completely underwhelmed.

Um, save your money. This is not worth it. I thought it would help my dry permed hair but it didn't.