Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 6/15/2001 7:07:00 AM

This is a bit lighter than the deep conditioner & heavier than the seaweed one. It is the perfect balance for my dry ends and normal roots. It conditions my hair just enough and does not leave it weighed down or greasy feeling. I think it's great for damaged and/or color-treated hair. This is the only one I buy now.

on 6/15/2001 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I never bought this, but I tried 3 samples of it sent to me from Belissima where I order my B&B. It is a lovely conditioner IF your hair is dry. It was way too heavy for my hair. Lots of shine, like most B&B products, but it made my hair very flat and heavy.

on 7/11/2001 4:15:00 PM

This is a great conditioner for my color treated tresses. Great smell, keeps my hair healthy and shiney! Will be repurchasing this one!

Another great product! It smells like the Gentle Shampoo..which I love! Really makes my hair feel silky!

on 11/5/2001 1:34:00 PM

I'm crazy about this stuff. I wish it were a little cheaper so that I could use it ALL THE TIME, but still manage to use it about 3-4 days a week. My hair is thick and wavy and colored, too, so I'm big on conditioners, and this one is soooooo rich and luxurious--I really feel like I'm doing my hair a favor by using it. I LOVE the smell (which lingers long after), the texture, and the fact that I don't have to use too much to get it to work. For some, I could see how it might weigh down their hair, but for me, it's just what the hair stylist ordered.

on 11/24/2001 12:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really love this conditioner! It seriously detangles my curly hair and has a great thick, rich texture! The scent compliments the Gentle Shampoo. A bit pricey at $15 for 8oz, but well worth it! I'll definitely repurchase!

on 11/25/2001 10:00:00 PM

This is my holy grails of conditioner! I love it so much I bought the huge pump style container (33oz I think LOL). It is a must for color treated hair!! It smells great too.

on 12/15/2001 8:51:00 PM

This is great at moisturizing hair and making it feel softer-way softer. This is great for colour treated hair. I've heard that Reese Witherspoon uses this on her hair. This is pricy for the amount of product you get. This is something to splurge on. I won't be buying this again cuz of the price *sigh*.

on 2/21/2002 1:41:00 PM

2/07 UPDATE Originally when I first used this product back in 2002 I did not like it because I felt that it did nothing for my hair in terms of making it less dry, HOWEVER my holy grail products are now Bumble and Bumble with the Curl Conscious Line and what I do is use the Curl Conscious conditioner and add a few squirts of the Super Rich Conditioner and my hair is super conditioned and looks healthy, shiny and no longer dry.

Besides Terax Crema, I can say that this is the best conditioner I've ever used for my thick, long, wavy, dry hair. It is expensive, however, so I would only use it when I want to look my best -- it is comprable to Pantene's Deep Fortifying Treatment, but with a more natural smell and probably higher quality ingredients.