Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Filtered by age: 25-29
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

3.8

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 7/14/2017 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I'm truly on the fence about this. While it did great in the shower, I didn't see any lasting effects beyond the shower. In the shower hair felt moisturized and detangled with good slip. It took very little to get hair to this point in the shower, making the higher price tag not so insane (I estimate I'd get 2-3 months per 8.5 oz bottle). Where it all went to mediocre was once rinsed. Even with a quick rinse, it felt completely washed out and left none of the moisture and slip from application. Hair didn't necessarily feel dry and crunchy, but it didn't feel soft or smooth either. I did have nice waves using this, but hair was indeed more coarse and dry feeling than with other brands (even drugstore). Frizz was down, but only when wearing in its natural state. When I tried to heat style or even put in a bun, I had frizzies everywhere. Overall, because hair didn't feel great and became more difficult to manage because it wasn't softened and moisturized I would not repurchase. I may or may not return this (or I might keep it for my ultra fine haired child). If you need a light, few ingredient conditioner, this might work well for you. If you truly need a super rich conditioner that provides moisture and softening, I don't think this will give you what you need, unless you have fine hair. Three stars for mediocre performance that wasn't great, yet wasn't awful.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I'm not sure how a conditioner managed to do this but Super Rich left my hair feeling tangled, crispy, and dry. There wasn't any slip, and I could barely get a comb through my hair while it was still wet in order to detangle. I got all of this, with the added bonus of smelling like a baby's diaper, for only $27. For 8 oz. Derp.

on 2/11/2014 9:30:00 PM

I have baby-fine hair (thin, fine, and not a lot of it) that is very weak and dry. I am a huge fan of B&B and this is one of the best conditioners I have used. It leaves my hair feeling very soft, polished, and shiny. It truly makes a remarkable difference for my hair type. I also enjoy the Quenching conditioner!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Bought a small version if this after getting a free sample of it and liking the result.

My hair is very long, a little dry, lacking in shine and easily tangled. So needs a rich product like this one.

It has a buttery texture and leaves my hair softer and shinier.

The only downside is the price - very expensive!

on 5/24/2012 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I can't live without this ! Nothing else hydrates, detangles and rinses so good ! The smell is amazing ! A little goes a long way one small bottle lasts me almost six months when I'm rotating my conditioners

on 4/14/2012 2:56:00 PM

What I have: Fine, Extremely over highlighted hair, dry, and damaged. Tangles easily.

Bought this because it claims to be "super rich," there is nothing RICH about it, except the price you pay for it. It did NOT moisturize, relieve me of tangles, or add any sort of repair factor to my hair.

Took it back and got my money back. If youre looking for nurishment and like B&B go with one of their masks instead. Yuck to this product!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

What a waste of money! The only redeeming factor here is the smell. This conditioner smells incredible-- clean and fresh and somehow....expensive. Which is about in line with the price. If you're down with paying $25 for mediocre product, then rock on. If not, skip this product and buy something from the drugstore, because that's the quality that you get with B&B products. Total rip-off!

I bought this because it got such good reviews, but it's really not anything special, especially when you consider the price. It's not very thick and it takes a lot to coat my hair. After about a month of use, I haven't noticed any change to my hair.

When this product runs out, I'm going to go back to the Neutrogena Triple Moisture deep conditioner from the drug store.

Have tried this off and on.... so much hype that I think it will be better the next time around. It just isn't worth it at all. I get the same results with Pantene.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My stylist uses this on my hair when I get it trimmed and I liked the results. When I saw this on clearance at Kroger for about 6 dollars, I decided to try this at home as a deep conditioner. It works nicely. After shampooing and detangling, I applied a generous amount to my hair and let it sit for a few hours. When I rinsed it out, my hair was soft and moisturized. I wouldn't use it for detangling because there isn't enough slip, but it is good for deep moisturizing.