Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Filtered by age: 19-24
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

4.4

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

This is my HG condition and shampoo combo. It literally saved my hair which was extremely dead and dry from years of heat exposure. My hair is now soft and smooth! Although this is recommended for coloured hair, I still have my natural colour and I love it. I don't care too much for the packaging but I would 100% buy again

on 1/6/2014 10:28:00 PM

I love Bumble and Bumble! I was planning on trying a bunch of their different shampoos and conditioners(hey, I'm a product junkie, especially when it comes to B&B) but I like this so much I may just get a liter of it instead. I have dry hair that has highlights(from six months ago) and is heat styled on a daily basis. So I need something pretty moisturizing. No, this is not as rich as a masque. That is why it says 'conditioner' on the packaging instead of 'masque'. If you're looking for a masque, I love the Creme De Coco one from B&B. But for a regular conditioner, this does fine(though I personally use leave in cream after conditioning always). For how moisturizing this is, it is also very lightweight, which is nice on my somewhat fine hair. Maybe if you have thick unruly hair this wouldn't do much for you, but it works great on my hair. I was initially reluctant to buy it as I go through conditioner very very quickly, and at $25 a pop that can get quite expensive. But so far I'm finding that I don't need that much of this to do the job. I don't know whether that is due to the quality of this specific conditioner or if I was just over applying previous conditioners and never knew it. This stuff seems to be very easy to spread through my hair though, so maybe it is at least partly the conditioner itself. Anyway, I also just adore the smell of Super Rich. I'm thinking I will buy the corresponding shampoo and mask instead of trying some other B&B products because of the smell. I do love the scent way better than that of Creme De Coco. How to describe how this smells? Well it's light and kind of... floral? Very fresh and pleasant, it's sort of ineffable. A bit like gardenias or something but not quite. I'll be interested to see if this improves my hair long term. I've only used it a few times, but my hair seems like it's been less dry lately and shinier.

EDIT: had to knock off a star because I found a shampoo and conditioner that blows this one away: Living Proof PHD Conditioner & Shampoo. Sorry, Bumble and Bumble, I still love you!

on 2/27/2013 7:25:00 PM

I used to have very thick hair but after years of damage through a million different dye jobs, weaves (I'm caucasian) and Great Lengths extensions. I have finally grown all that out and since January I have had healthy natural hair. So I decided to try something new and bought this conditioner to use with my Kerastase Bain Satin 1 Shampoo.

My hair is now fine (but not baby fine) and I do straighten my hair every time I wash which is about every 2 days. This conditioner is really nice! It does't leave my hair oily or full of residue and it gave me enough moisture for about 5 weeks before I got nasty split ends. Once the split ends were there this conditioner doesn't really do much. I don't think it is meant to be super-moisturizing the way some people expect it to be.

I only gave it 4 out of 5 lippies because it isn't as "rich" of a conditioner as one might think. It is good for hair that is already healthy, but if you have EXTREMELY dry and damaged hair you shouldn't expect amazing results.

on 4/28/2012 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

the bottom line with Bumble&Bumble: NOTHING from there line is appealing, you would figure for a 28$ bottle of shampoo && 32$ bottle of conditioner you would be getting beautiful bottles>??? HA NO bumbles products look like recycled UGLY PLASTIC bottles and there ingredients list is very common they dont even use human hair keratin in there products which helps repair damage the best. i dont even see how there still in buisness honestly . the ingredients they use can be found in basically any hair care brand, and there more expensive than Pureology.... at least purologys line has attractive packaging smells way better than bumble and works way better. i personally prefer Joico, Kenra, Goldwell and Redken those are my favorit brands for overall Product performace while STILL being reasonably priced

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this sooo bad. I love the matching shampoo, Gentle. But this does nothing but detangle my hair and give it a lovely scent! I loveeeeee the scent, but it doesn't moisturize my hair at all. I can see where it would work well for others, but it just doesnt add the moisture to my hair that I need. I will say that even though it's pricey, its very concentrated and you don't need much. I think that this conditioner is just a matter of hair type, so it's worth a shot to try.

on 9/10/2009 9:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have dry, curly hair. This product is one of my favorites! It makes my hair less frizzy and feel softer. When I use this conditioner it makes me feel like I don't have to use as much product when I'm styling my hair. This is great for curly hair!

Meh, not that great. I liked the smell, and it surely felt thick and creamy but it seems like it never made my hair feel super richly conditioned and silky, more like it just washed all off. I would have to condition with it twice each time, not a fan.

on 5/19/2009 2:43:00 AM

Love super rich, with every conditioner i've had in the past i have to use a giant handful of product to coat my long thick hair, but with this one i barely need a teaspoon! I'm a more is more girl, but i was so pleased that i could save a little skrilla this way. Smells good, not my favorite but nice- kind of a floral creamy scent. I pump once into my hand, coat both palms and work into the ends of my hair after using the creme de coco poo. I add a little water and another half pump or so to the rest of my hair and comb through. 10 minutes and a rinse later my hair is detangled, smooth and dries shiny and soft wether with a blow dryer or by air. This combo also brings out the curl in my wavy blonde hair, weird! I have the liter and i love the sturdy pump + cute packaging we all love bumble for.

I LOVE THIS!

It smells great, and really makes a difference. When I wash it out, my hair feels so silky and smooth. I comb it through with a wide tooth comb in the shower and leave it on for a few minutes, and the tangles just seem to melt away with this stuff.

So far, the best conditioner I've ever used.

on 12/29/2008 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Would I buy this product again? YES!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been a Bumble & Bumble believer for a couple of years now. Everything they make that I have tried- I love. The Super Rich Conditioner (especially coupled with Gentle Shampoo) is amazing. It smells great, feels amazing and leaves your hair so healthy and soft. I tell everyone to try bumble and bumble. Best products ever!