Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

4.3

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 8/21/2008 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is probably my favourite B&b product, and definitely my favourite conditioner. Firstly, the smell of this conditioner is to die for. I don't find it overpowering or too strong, it's just right, clean, light and fresh. Secondly, as the name implies, it really is super rich. I love the texture of the conditioner, and I find you don't need as much as you'd think. It detangles like a dream, and leaves my hair feeling really nourished and soft when I get out of the shower. I used this stuff every wash combined with Gentle shampoo a couple of years ago when I fried my hair from heat styling and it really revived it. I've repurchased this over and over again, and I finally splurged started buying the litres. As with all B&b stuff, the packaging is super cute, and the pump one I have is really convenient. I hate that it's so expensive, but it really is such a great conditioner and it actually lasts longer than you'd think, considering the thickness and richness of the condish itself. I also like using it as a deep conditioner - I slather it all over my hair, stick a shower cap or saranwrap over it, blowdry for about 10 minutes, leave it in for an hour or so and then shower as usual. For reference, my hair is THICK,coarse, wavy and slightly dry/damaged. Definitely recommend this product!

UPDATE: Still very much my HG. A pump bottle can probably last me a year because even though I use it quite often, I rotate w/ other S&C's.

on 4/6/2006 6:24:00 PM

SO expense! Wasn't anything special. Definately NOT worth the price.

I love this! I have thick(I get it thinned out)chin length, dry light blonde hair. This stuff feels very thick on, but so silkining and smooth, and when rinsed out my hair feels very soft BUT weighed down. For me this is good since my hair is curly (I straighten!)but for some it may be to heavy. When I dry my hair its shiny, soft, frizz-free, and silky! I need to get a big bottle of this...*Also smells really good...I use in conjunction with the Alojoba shampoo.

on 12/15/2001 8:51:00 PM

This is great at moisturizing hair and making it feel softer-way softer. This is great for colour treated hair. I've heard that Reese Witherspoon uses this on her hair. This is pricy for the amount of product you get. This is something to splurge on. I won't be buying this again cuz of the price *sigh*.