Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

4 months ago

Absolutely amazing! I find that purchasing a natural deodorant is the most difficult thing for me. I used Green Beaver and Crystal before, but I didn’t really like them. This A La Maison de Provence on the other hand...Wow! Literally no bad smells whatsoever! I felt as if I was wearing an antiperspirant. The scent honeysuckle is light as refreshing. It’s also really cool because it has two lids and the inner lid seemed to help keep it fresh (maybe protect it from bacteria? No idea). The only downside is that the container is plastic, which is horrible for the environment, but it’s rare to find deodorant not in a plastic container. If I could find this locally I would definitely buy it again! A La Maison de Provence is definitely my HG deodorant.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24