50%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

Is a very light moisturizer absorbs quickly , all Tatcha products are excellent , in my opinion the original is better for a more mature skin, that is the one I use . Tatcha is an expensive line not the most but pricey , I look for sets .

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBrown

2 months ago

I’ve been using this for about a week. This is my first true eye cream so I admittedly don’t have much to compare it to. I’m early forties so don’t yet have monumental issues in the eye area but was starting to see some fine lines and puffiness and needed extra moisture under eye makeup. I use VERY little of this as part of my nighttime routine. (The morning that I used it above the eye, my makeup creased.) All you need is enough to dampen your fingertip. I apply it over and under the eye. I apply two very light layers - I go back and do the second one because the first layer gets soaked up pretty quickly. I notice better skin under my eyes - fewer fine lines, less dryness. The packaging is nothing short of gorgeous. Given how little you need, I think I could use this once or twice daily for a year and possibly not get through it all. For that reason I think it’s good value for the money.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43