Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

5 months ago

This is great synthetic brush with dense bristles and a flattened top. I use it mostly for buffing in concealer, eye primer or diffusing cream shadows. It gives a very natural finish when I spot conceal. It quickly buffs products in, or sometimes I use a patting motion. I also like to buff it along my crease and brow bone when using cream eyeshadow. This washes very nice and doesn't seem to hold onto product. I do have to carefully reshape the bristles, but it does dry nicely after reshaping. I enjoyed this brush so much I bought the dual ended travel version as well.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43